“Not what I would expect from a diner.”
Review of Bob's Big Boy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob's Big Boy
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Place needs to be updated severely. And with the prices, you would think that your eating at a 5 star establishment.

There are newer reviews for Bob's Big Boy

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This place is dirty. The window seals were dusty and had food on them. My food was an omelette and the inside sausage was hard, like old. One waitress we witnessed her stirring the breakfast bar with out gloves and she had open scabs on both hands. When we talked to a manager she seemed like it was okay with these issues. How can we support our community when this place is not being taken care of. We will not be back.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We were here a few months ago with my son and his family. Surprisingly not bad although the place seemed a little musty. This afternoon my wife says lets stop by and get a Slim Jim, a Big boy favorite of hers from the 50's. I had steak and eggs. Eggs were OK , but the 6 oz Steak (I was not expectng much.) certainly was not freshly cooked. She liked the Slim Jim and the next time she wants one she can go there her self.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I'm in town for a brief visit and visited Bob's Big Boy three times already. The salad bar is fresh and clean. The hot food was cooked to my perfection. It came quickly and was hot upon arrival. The people have always been very friendly and efficient. I will eat here again before heading back home. HATS OFF BIG BOY AND EMPLOYEES!!!!

1  Thank Maggie P