See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

THE desk man was unable to 'find 'my reservation and told four people that he couldn't take reservations until the rooms were clean. it was 3pm and he needed an hour.
I told him I had made the reservation and it was confirmed. he had me cancel it on hotels.com
then fold me i would be first for a room when one came unavailable. people were being dropped off and couldn't check in.
people were calling and couldn't receive an anseer. it was quite strange.
there was an under cover policeman outside.
I did not feel comfortable to give my id and credit to this place.
We found a great hotel just one exit away. great service and clean and no weird vibe. so glad it didn't ruin our trip we has booked for months, bit he could have cared less.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank islandpj419746
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The large rooms have a sitting area with a sofa and a office area with a desk and ample lighting and outlets ...perfect for a traveler that works (LIKE ME!). All rooms come with a refrigerator and microwave. The building before it became Victory Suites, was a Comfort Inn ... so the rooms are large and the furnishings are quality
I travel quite a lot for work and while living here on assignment, i appreciate the fact that I am 2-5 minutes from major freeways and only one half hour from downtown Detroit. The complimentary breakfast every morning is a plus and 24 hour coffee is a huge benefit for me. The hotel encourages long term guests and has reduced their rates for weekly and monthly stays. It's been "PERFECT" for me!

Room Tip: ALL rooms are "mini-suites" - large and comfortable! .
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My husband & I made a quick trip to Detroit, and wanted a comfortable, safe, affordable place to stay. We stopped in at the Warren Victory Inn and were greeted by Rafid at the front desk. He is one of the nicest, most professional young men I have ever met. He bent over backwards to make us feel comfortable, going so far as to help us find some online reviews of the hotel, before we booked. He also took us on a short "tour" of the room options, and chatted affably with us for quite some time. Room was awesome, free breakfast was perfect. We were very happy with our choice, and can highly recommend this location!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a suite on 3/27/15 and it was not pleasant at all. There were many things that housekeeping clearly overlooks when doing rounds which makes for an uncomfortable night. Most of those things were forgiven as it is a hotel with rapid turnover, however, I have attached a picture of the detail that made us never want to return.

Although our stay was a while ago, I still haven't been able to forget. Since I saw it up close and personal I can say with absolute certainty that it was body fluids from a previous guest. I was and am absolutely disgusted! I made sure to mention it to the receptionist because I truly believe bed skirts should be changed just as often as the other bed linens (which I hope is after each guest checks out). She took a call while I was speaking to her so I'm not sure if she mentioned it to anyone or even cared.

I sent an email to inform them of how awful your stay was and now, nearly seven months later, no response.

This place is disgusting and should be closed!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Niqui W
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I've been trying for several days to talk to a manager, but staff won't contact or there isn't one. The place is filthy - there are stains and rips on walls, elevator looks like it came out of a condemned building and smells like a urinal, folks are smoking cigarettes and marijuana in the building and staff ignore it. We've been fighting for a refund, have left messages on their Facebook page, as well as emailed through Facebook and website. Rude staff, deplorable conditions, and possibly illegal activity occurring with full knowledge of staff.

Stayed: June 2015