“Great Customer Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Warren
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Customer Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Impress with the greeting from the time I walked in the door. Brian was eager to help. When I got to my room the upgrades Red Roof have done are really nice. The room was really clean. I left something very dear to my heart after I checked out and when I called back Brian was there to to help me again. I was so thankful that housekeeping had turned it in. Truly a location worth considering if you travel to warren, mi

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy we were able to return something so special to you.I have shared your comments with Brian and the Housekeeping staff. We all take pride in providing great customer service. I am so glad you like our recent renovation completed in all of our rooms. They have new pillow top mattresses as well as a new bedding package and flat screen T.V.'s.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I frequent the area for business and stayed last week for a night and this week. Both times I was greeted in the lobby by a happy front desk manager. I was checked in fast despite the fact that on both occasions the ladies were very busy with the phone and other guests. The rooms were spotless, newly decorated with nice bathrooms and great showers. The beds were comfy and I slept like a rock both times. In room coffee, micro and fridge along with the free wifi were also pluses. Other than the outdoor entry I would compare the accommodations with a Quality Inn any day.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms just behind the office on the inside parking lot, but both my rooms were just fine...
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

i stayed in their rooms and i love it they were so nice and i completely enjoyed my stay, Connie, Stephanie,Less,Melissia were so nice to me, their housekeepers are the best i cant wait to stay again.

1 Thank engagedwoman15
Cheboygan County, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

Had a good stay at the Red Roof in Warren, Mi. The rooms were clean which is very important to me. They seem to have nicer beds than other Red Roofs I've stayed in. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Especially Stephanie and Connie. It's located real close to the freeway so getting around is very quick and easy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share you experience. I am happy that you had a good stay with us and I will share your comments with the staff.
Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

I travel often during the holidays and always enjoy the red roof inn in Warren, Michigan,simply because the staff and the Management are excellent in service, kindness and quality. I do holiday lighting and try to stay at red roof inn as often as i can with my fellow installers, when we do separate our crews, i will often put them up at a red roof inn at other locations such as the south Atlanta and many others around the country. keep up the good work and Happy Holidays.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We are very happy to hear that you choose Red Roof Inns across the country during your travels. Thank you for staying with us while you are the Detroit/Warren area and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.
Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I am new to the area of Detroit MI. Here on business for a few weeks. wish to advise that the hotel Red Roof here in Warren is very clean and up keep is obvious upon entering the neighborhood. The room is moderately priced for the area as well.
The staff to include Stephanie and Ms. Connie are great people that are quick to help in all matters from directions to extra amenities. I personally stay in a number of various red roof establishments. I would agree by far that this has been my best and most enjoyable stay. I wish to also thank Melissa (The Manager) along with Ms. Connie who explained the benefits of staying at Red Roof Inn to include redicard points. Clean, friendly and reasonable (pleasantly surprised).

Room Tip: east side downstairs was nice.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Melissa B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you are enjoying your stay with us. I will share your comments with Stephanie and Connie. It was my pleasure to explain our Redi- Card program to you. You are now earning points towards a free night stay at any of our Red Roof Inns nation wide.
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Spent 5 nights here in Aug/Sept 2013. Good thing is that most of the bad behavior is at the Knights Inn across the street, which the cops visit regularly. Bad thing is freeway noise. Convenient freeway access, on the other hand. No food service at restaurant, other than coffee; no pool. Bob Evans restaurant across the freeway. Bob E. within walking distance, but staff warned me not to leave property at night. Bland chain breakfast at Bob E, gummy pancakes. Immensely better eats at the Double EE at 1861 E 9 Mile Rd. Remember to ask staff to remove safe fee if not used. Nice bed, good TV, decent towels and floor covers, although I stayed in an ADA room which was mostly vinyl floor with carpet inserts by the bed. Solo trip, but would bring family here next time I visit my sister in Hazel Park. Higher room rates on weekends.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces away from freeway.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Red Roof Inn Detroit Madison Heights
Hampton Inn Detroit / Madison Heights / South Troy
Days Inn & Suites Warren
Candlewood Suites Detroit - Troy
TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren? Share your experiences!