TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren
US$97
US$95
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$89
US$86
US$145
US$136
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$60
Red Roof
US$53
US$50
All reviewshome away from homefront deskmon wedindoor poollove stayingthe entire stafftwo monthseach guestbusiness or pleasureevery morningoutstanding customer servicejetted tubsecond homerecommend this hotelbusiness tripplace to staycomfortable hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The Marriott Inn I have stayed at for many years in Warren Mi. recently changed hands and the new owners switched it to a different chain. Being a loyal Marriott customer I was forced to find a new Marriott location to stay. Frequent travelers know once you stay at an inn for any lenght of time there is comfort in the fimiliar surroundings. On check in the second stay at this inn I was greeted by name by Muriel at the front desk. This location is very clean and well run. The rooms are spacious and quiet. Work area is well equipped. I am very impressed with this location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob D
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Rob D:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

First, we would like to thank you for being a loyal Marriott customer. We are thrilled to have you as a new TownePlace Suites Warren guest and look forward to for years to come. We thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and Hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

When the Candlewood Suites accepted my reservation but neglected to save a room for me, I headed over to this hotel. The front desk staff, Anderson and Muriel, were helpful, friendly, and saved the day! I travel a lot, and have begun to expect robotic and bland reception at hotels, and when I need extra help, I prepare myself for rejection. Not here! Both Anderson and Muriel went above and beyond to help me quickly, and should be used as an example on how to handle guests. Later, when I came down to the front desk needing more assistance, Muriel greeted me by name and took me with her to go in search of what I needed. She made me feel like a friend staying overnight at her own home!
As for the accommodations, they are comfortable, clean and about what you would hope to expect for the price and location. The real standout here is the staff. Thank you, Muriel!
PS: Internet is fast and super easy to log on, bed is comfortable and outlets are on the nightstands, which I like.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear JJKKS:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so that glad that you experienced excellent guest service from our staff during your stay as well as comfortable accommodations. Our goal is to make sure each and every guest has the same experience you had.

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We enjoyed three nights at the TownPlace Suites over the Labor Day weekend and were truly pleased. The room was a good size and included a nice flat screen TV and couch. The bed was very comfortable and there was no noise from the outside. Internet access was very quick. The breakfast was good, plentiful, a nice variety changing daily, and well staffed. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We had a minor maintenance issue and the clerk took immediate action. The rate was significantly lower than some other highly-rated properties, which made it a great deal! I rarely give an excellent rating, but this location qualifies. We'll stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank FarAndWide_Traveller
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear FarAndWide_Traveller:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so pleased that you found your stay excellent. It truly means a lot to us that you took the time to share your experience at our hotel with others, as we truly want each and every guest to have an experience like yours.

We hope that we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Have stayed at this hotel several times over the years, and it has always been a solid performer. The rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are comfortable. The service has always been prompt and efficient. Recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear fedtraveler66:

Thank you for so much for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We truly appreciate your review of our property and our staff. We are happy that we have been able to provide you with a comfortable room and great service over the years and we look forward to doing so in the future.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Changed hotels from a different run down hotel in Warren. I had to wake up at 630 AM, so I asked for a wake up call. The call never came to my room. When I asked about it, the guy at the front desk, (Who by the way was peeling the skin off the palm of his hands), tried to tell me it did ring. I don't know how he said it rang when he wasn't in my room. I almost missed my class. Ht hotel is ok, but the ppl they have working here are the bottom of the barrel. They do not care about their guests, and try to trick you into thinking they do. It is also next to a main road so you hear loud Harleys and trucks all night.

Room Tip: Do not rent a room here if you have plans on getting up early.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear L H:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

Our staff works hard to make sure that all guests have a good experience during their stay with us. Upon your complaint during your stay we had maintenance check the phone system and as stated to you the line was not active, however did show us on our call report that the wakeup call went through. If ever a call shows failure on the report, our staff is instructed to call the guest. Even tho we had maintenance correct the problem, the next day we also had our staff call to ensure that your wakeup call was received.

We are glad that you had enough confidence in our Hotel and staff to continue your stay with us. Should you stay with us in the future please contact our General Manager so that we can not only meet, but beat your expectations.