“"Couldn't have made a better choice - TRUE PRAISE!"”

TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had to find hotel rooms quickly due to bereavement. A friend suggested the TownePlace Suites in Warren MI. WOW!! Although my stay was short - IT WAS SWEET!! I wish I could have stayed longer but no worries; I plan to do it again real soon! From the staff, to the room, to the free breakfast and all other amenities; I was pleasantly surprised of the valued rate. No matter where I travel moving forward; my first choice will be a TownePlace Suite. I hope to find one in Nashville when I travel there in August - X - fingers crossed! Last but by no means least; I had the pleasure of speaking with Property Supv. Kalvin Shunia. I left my umbrella in my suite and he went ABOVE-N-BEYOND to assure that I received my property after giving him my shipping information. GREAT JOB KALVIN & TOWNEPLACE SUITES!!

Room Tip: From the number of rooms we had to rent, 3-4 in total; ALL were spacious, clean and great locations...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Theresa B:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with excellent guest service and that you enjoyed your stay even tho unpleasant circumstances brought you to the area.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Michigan.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Thanks to Mrs. Muriel my stay was very comfortable. She was very helpful and had the best customer service I have experience. If I had to stay at a hotel again I would pick the Towneplace suites in warren.

• Stayed: June 2014
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Jazz419:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so thrilled to hear that we rank as one of the best hotels you have stayed at and that
Muriel provided you with the best guest service you have experienced.

We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Room was spacious and clean. Full kitchen. Bathroom had a partition between the sink/vanity area and the shower/toilet area. Staff was friendly. Great value for what you get, free high speed internet that was actually high speed, Direct TV, free breakfast. No complaints.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mary Ann R, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear XYZ_Loves_To_Travel:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so glad that you were pleasantly surprised with your stay. and you found the TownePlace Suites Warren to be a great value, with amenities such as complimentary hot breakfast, high speed Internet and Direct TV.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

As far as extended stay hotels go this one is above average. I found it to be very well maintained, clean and everything in good working order. The desk staff were always pleasant, but Muriel took more of a personal interest in her guests. She became a friend and someone you knew you could count on. She would get things done even if it was just something mentioned in passing.
I was also impressed with the evening complimentary dinners. They were actually thought out meals and not the usual chips and snacks that some hotels call meals. Even at breakfast there never was a shortage no matter how late I arrived.
This hotel takes care of its guests, making it one of my top extended stay hotel experiences. I look forward to coming back to the area and staying at this TownePlace Suites.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura C

Dear Laura C:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your extended stay in the area.

We are so glad that your extended stay with us was pleasant and that our complimentary hot breakfast and dinners offered you a tasty variety of foods . We thank you for your kind words regarding the staff and Muriel. We are glad that they were helpful and you were able to count on them to tend to your requests during your stay.

We look forward to having you with us on your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Traveling is easier when there are no worries and Muriel was very attentive to all of our needs during our stay and made us feel right at home. She made our stay that much more pleasant and we will continue to stay at this location when visiting our loved ones.

Dear Annette S:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so happy to hear that you felt at home during your stay with us! We truly appreciate your kind words and that we will be your home away from home when traveling to the area.

Again, thank you.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

When I came into this hotel I had just had fire and I was filled with stress and confusion. Muriel is a wonderful lady she helped me as much as she could. she's making my stay here very comfortable and like home.. I would recommend this hotel to anyone just because she was so sweet to me alone. the hotel is clean and comfortable. I'm defiantly enjoying my stay here.

Dear Brittney K:

Thank you selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren.

We are so sorry to hear that a house fire brought you to stay with us. We are however, so glad to know that Muriel was able to help ease the stress and was able to make your stay here more comfortable.

We look forward to having you back with us when you are simply looking to get away!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

As soon as I walked into the Towne Place Suites in Warren MI, I had one of the most friendliest greetings from Muriel and staff. I could not stop smiling my entire stay. I will be back, thank you again TPS!!

Sincerely

Sir Ronnie

1  Thank Sir Ronnie G

Dear Sir Ronnie G:

Thank you for selecting the TownePlace Suites Warren.

We are so glad to hear that your welcome to our Hotel had you smiling all day!

We look forward to seeing you again!