“Standout Pasta Palmina Sauce”
Review of Andiamo Italia

Andiamo Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 270 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Van Dyke
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I tried lunch at this local Italian franchise recently. Though I did not try any of the alcohol offerings on this day, I did sample the bread basket. The thin breadsticks were garlicky and a bit salty. The bread was not crusty and a bit stale, unfortunately. No butter or olive oil accompanied the breads which was weird.
My small Caesar side salad was crisp and tasty with sharp parmigiano-reggiano cheese. I received a large portion of angel hair pasta smothered in palmina sauce. The dish was a stand-out.
My dark chocolate flourless torte dessert was smooth and rich. The coffee was a bit weak for my palate, but it was hot and fresh.
The interior atmosphere is dark and rich. Long stem wine glasses, linen napkins and table cloths envelop the polished tables. Our waitress, Cheryl was friendly, attentive and very patient with my companion, who consistently substitutes menu items....

Reviewed 14 October 2013

For what they charge, I expected top notch service that was equivalent to their prices. While my scallops were delicious, the way me and my friend were treated by staff was embarrassing. The manager reluctantly took her Millie Grazie card and our waiter seemed visibly annoyed when we inquired about certain dishes. I only am giving these 2 stars because the food was yummy, but that was my first and LAST time dining at that establishment. Customer service should still matter.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

we sat at the bar yesterday as it was too early for dinner--had the sweetest bartender named
egla--this is such a class place to go--we have never had a bad meal here--join their club for
points toward future meals--they reward their customers very nicely......

Reviewed 17 June 2013

You have to love Andiamo. I had $ 250 of credit on my Millie Grazie card. Since I hadn't used it in 2 years, they just wiped the credit off to a zero balance. After calling, they would make no adjustment to it, just telling me they appreciate my business, I commented that no they didn't. I wouldn't eat there again.

1  Thank Stevemc1389
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

My friends had their wedding reception here on May 25th. It was amazing!!! The food was delicious, the banquet hall was beautiful, and the staff were perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone getting married in the area!!!