Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren
US$152
US$141
US$131
US$127
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$80
ComfortInn
US$118
US$98
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$57
Red Roof
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Hotels designed for extended stays are typically budgeted to give the customer a lower price, but with a lower level of service than most typical hotels. This was not the case with the Extended Stay of Detroit in Warren. The rooms were similar to those I've stayed at in other type budget hotels, probably on the cleaner side actually. However, the service topped the others. We were visiting, and just needed a place to rest our heads so budget was key in placing our reservation. In the end however, we got the benefit of friendly staff, fresh fruit and coffee in the morning, and a big room to relax in after days' full of adventure (the ability to spend that $ we saved booking here over another more expensive hotel). Will stay here again when back in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms are pretty standard, but very roomy. If you really aren't happy, talk to the staff about your concerns, they'll do their best.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Kathy and Arev were great. I rented a room with my parents and the pull out sleeper-couch was really hard to sleep on. We asked Kathy at the front desk if we could get a cot, which they didn't have, so instead she upgraded us to a room with two beds for free.

What a great place and staff, we will certainly be back again!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank HardyHarz

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was courteous and helpful. The rooms were clean and very nice. the room u had Was A nice size for a very affordable price. Hotel was also located in a nice area. Overall it was a nice stay. I definitely would go again.

• Stayed: January 2013
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We hope to have you back on your next trip to the Warren area.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

My stay here was wonderful. I had no complaints to make at all. The staff was very helpful and caring. Specifically speaking on the staff members, Jackie and jade.They made sure our stay was a great one.

• Stayed: December 2012
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate feedback from valued guests like yourself. Thank you for sharing. I am happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and our staff took good care of you. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

I have stayed here several times in the past couple of years and all of the staff have been very welcoming and accommodating. However, I want to especially mention Stella and Kathy who are just top notch -- excellent! The rooms are nice and well equipped. The beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Thank you for your recent posting. I want to thank you for your continued business. We are happy to have you as our guest. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope to see you again soon.