“Biggest complaint we had about the hotel was that the room...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Warren

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Thanks to a last minute change in business plans, I found myself in need of hotel in the Warren, MI area. A quick search on Trip Advisor showed several within a short distance from where I was. One of the best rated was the Baymont Inn & Suites. I decided to make my way through the road construction nearby, and I am very glad I did. Tina at the front desk was very friendly, welcoming and very helpful. The room rate was extremely reasonable and my room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The hotel is very nice, especially for the price. I really enjoyed my stay, and will check this hotel first the next time I am staying in the Warren. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
baymont43512, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Trainpops:

Thank you for selecting the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren for your stay in the area.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a great value, along with a helpful and friendly staff.. We are so glad that you will now consider the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren first, when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Priced right, easy to find, clean and friendly. Having traveled all day by motorcycle we were very tired this place fit the bill. Pool in good repair and clean. Location is nice as traffic noise is low to non-existent. Recommend and would/will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
baymont43512, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Chief00001:

We are are so glad that we able to provide you with a a clean, comfortable room after a long day of traveling. It is nice to know that you would recommend us and would stay with us again! That truly means a lot to us.

We hope to see you again!

Warren, Michigan
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam; I would like to congratulate you on the excellent support provided by your staff members Tina and Mary Ann. Their professionalism and dedication to customer service was outstanding. My original hotel plans had to be changed without any warning and on short notice and Mary Ann and Tina you were able to accommodate me. I had a very pleasant stay, the rooms are very clean and a delicious complimentary breakfast is served every morning; everything was great. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip and recommend to others your facilities.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ismael r:

Thank you for your kind words regarding our guest services. It was our pleasure to accommodate your hotel requirements. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and the fact that you will recommend the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren to others.

It was great seeing you again this past week and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Lesa at the front desk was very helpful. The room was very, very nice. The price was more than reasonable. Good location to the things I wanted to do. Good customer service. Only one complaint: the hotel van smelled terrible and was miserably hot. Everything else was excellent.

Room Tip: Bottom floor is best.l
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Suzanne P:

We are so happy to read that your thought the Baymont Inn & Suites Warren was a very nice Hotel and that you enjoyed the stay and that the guest service was good.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Warren
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about our visit. My only issue was finding the control to the hot tub.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymont43512, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear William R:

Our staff was very glad to read that you have all good things to say about your stay. We truly work hard to ensure each and every guest feels that way.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.