“great get away”

Philadelphia
“great get away”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Excellent
Had a great time in Michigan enjoyed my stay at days inn keep up the great atmosphere.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnWarrenGM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Warren, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Deborah S.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us and provide some kind words regarding your visit. I look forward to seeing you the next time your at the Days Inn & Suites Warren.

daysinnwarren@gmail.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Baltimore, Maryland, Usa
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Everything about this hotel was nice. My bed was comfy. I am pleased with the new breakfast for Days Inn, including the amazing omelet. The Housekeepers and Front desk were all very kind. I will definitely be back to this Days Inn!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Donald G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide great feedback regarding your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Days Inn & Suites Warren.

Warren, Michigan
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My boyfriend and I spend an overnight once a month. When it was the Fairmont is was the best place ever, now as a days inn is the worse ever. I had to put the sheets back on the bed everytime one of us got up. There was NO hot water in the room, I saw this on another review but thought It would be fixed by now NOPE I was wrong. really wrong because when I mentioned it upon checking out the clerk said YUP you got the room with no hot water. So, now im thinking why did they put us in this room KNOWING there was no hot water, it was a Tuesday so they were practically empty except for the hooker and each of her JOHNS that we kept passing in the hallway. The ice machine doesn't work either, yup that hasn't worked since it was the Fairmont either. The maids told us that when we were awakened by them at 8:00 to clean our room. It went something like "OPPS SORRY" and as for breakfast. there was dry toast and cereal. that was it. REALLY? never again. we will go back to the Marriot hotels for our monthly get out of the house and away from the kids nights. oh and for bug infestation, we didn't see any bugs but did see where there had been bugs in the past............ omg clean up

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Deborah B.,

I am truly sorry to hear that you had a less than pleasant experience during your last trip to our property. I appreciate the feedback regarding your stay and I can assure you that since your last stay we have been working very hard to improve the quality of our property and always strive to provide the best level of customer service. I would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding your visit and would like to invite you back to see the changes we have made.

daysinnwarren@gmail.com

Travellers are raving about these Warren hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Hotel is old, crappy, dirty....
Wireless internet no reception I use my phone as a hot spot for my ipad all the time. Room is really small. Carpet so dirty I don't know is red wine or blood. Pool is closed without notice. The celling of the washroom is molded, wall paper peeling off. Mattress is old and not balance.
Breakfast choices only bread and bagel, Can't compare with other inn or hotel. This is more like a motel not inn. Business centre has one computer but no printer.
I don't know where is the train but it's really loud at 6:00am every morning.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
DaysInnWarrenGM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Warren, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Randy L.,

At the newly acquired Days Inn & Suites Warren we strive to provide the best possible experience for all our guests and would have loved the opportunity to resolve the issues you mentioned.

We have recently upgraded the speed of our internet. Also, I am pleased to tell you that we are transitioning to an enhanced breakfast program. In addition to the three types of bread and bagels you mentioned, we also offer two types of cereal, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, and various hot and cold beverages. We will soon be offering cheese omelets.

I would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your recent stay and can be reached at the number and email listed below.