Days Inn & Suites Warren
US$95
US$141
Residence Inn
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$136
US$91
US$86
Good 3.5/5
Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren(Warren)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$60
Red Roof
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgreat rateenjoyed my stayvery nice staywaffleswarren miproteinemergencydryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnWarrenGM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I understand and sympathize that management is struggling to hire quality housekeepers, but the current situation is desperate. Cable, AC, parking, bed, pillows, value are all OK, but the big issue is housekeeping. Great value for weekly rate is the only reason I can overlook the deficencies of the housekeeping staff and give an average rating. Breakfast is minimal but the good news is there is a Mcdonalds and Speedway 1 minute away by foot. Dinner is bare minimum M-W, don't bother unless you love chicken salad sandwiches. This property and value was great when it was a Fairfield Inn, but they are still struggling under new owenership/mgt. to hire a quality staff. Hopefully things will turning around quick, they only need a few good housekeepers on board to go to a good value and rating. If the housekeeping gets corrected, I would recommend and rate as a good value for the price, just don't expect bacon and eggs at these prices.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Greg W.,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding your visit to our property. I greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions on how to make the hotel better for future travelers. I look forward to seeing you on future visits.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My daughter and I were trapped by the flooding last night (8/11) in Warren after visiting friends. The Days Inn was the first hotel we found after making it out of the water and having the roads closed so it was a chance visit. I was given a room immediately and my daughter and I were surprised and relieved at how comfortable the bed and pillows were. There were at least 6 pillows on the bed(s) with varying levels of firmness so we could choose the best one (or all!). The room was clean and the the breakfast appreciated. We were also impressed by the pool, exercise room, and other amenities although we didn't use them. The hotel staff were all friendly even though they ended up being completely booked because of the emergency weather situation. Would stay there again without question!

1  Thank Connie G
DaysInnWarrenGM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Warren, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Connie G.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your visit to the Days Inn & Suites Warren. I can not even begin to understand your struggles earlier this week with the recent flood and yet you found the time to leave kind words regarding our property.

Thank you again for letting us know about your stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Now I don't stay at many Days Inns, but have to say this one exceeded my expectations. Great service at check in, not the usual waste of time some personnel seem to find their duty, when we have been traveling, working all day and Orlando got me out of there Fast. I got an end room, on the ground floor, away from the pool and the kiddies. The King Size bed was super comfortable, fridge, microwave and all of the necessary equipment. The water pressure was great for that shower after a long day working. This place very close to restaurants, my new favorite within walking distance and within ten minutes to highway. Give this one a shot, great rate to boot!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RoadDogCincinnati

Dear RoadDogCincinnati,

I am pleased to hear that your visit to the Days Inn & Suites of Warren was a pleasant one and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your visit to our property.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Warren area.