“Comfortable quiet stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Waterford
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while in Waterford for a graduation party. Two things really stood out to us, the quietness and comfort of our room and the pleasant attentive staff. The mattresses were fantastic!!! The spa tub was wonderful with plenty of hot water. My one complaint would be how the back of the building looked. We parked at the back door and the over grown weeds did not look like the front of the building. It really needs cleaned up. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for work. Got in late and there was no one at the desk. I could see him sitting behind a tinted window behind the desk, facing me, but still he did not come out to help me for several minutes. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The wifi worked for internet browsing but took forever when putting files in my work dropbox. The flatscreen was nice. The breakfast was typical choice hotel breakfast. The hotel could use an upgrade overall, or rebrand it to Quality Inn, choices lower level chain.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We came as a large group for an event nearby and were very pleased with our stay. The staff were courteous and made us feel welcome the entire stay. Housekeeping did an excellent job and even took great care to put my daughter's stuffed animals back on her pillow. Breakfast items were constantly refilled as hungry teenagers and adults ate. Plenty of hot water even using the jet tub. Excellent place to stay and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We booked a block of rooms for a wedding, never ever will i pay to stay here again. Dirty towels in the room, garbage on the floor, dirty, and the walls r falling apart. Not to mention the garbage outside the hotel is disgusting. Don't waste your money!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shawna S
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Truly one of the worst experiences ever. We held our wedding and reception there August 2013. The caterer was wonderful, bar tenders and wait staff great, but the hotel personnel were absolutely the pits!!! The temperature in the banquet room was in the high 80's, temperature in the room hallways was well into the 90's. We complained throughout the evening about the heat and all we were told is "we know." We had 15 guests stay that night and none of them had hot water in the room the following morning for showers. Desk staff told them "there was nothing they could do." General Manager Karla is one of the rudest individuals I've ever spoken with; for someone in the customer service industry, her technique leaves much to be desired. DO NOT EVER BOOK AN EVENT THERE!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The B
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Just wanted to take the kids out for a night and so we chose this hotel for the pool. The lady that helped me make our room choice was excellent and for our family of 5 (2 adults and 3 young kids) we were very happy. The pool was wonderful and the kids swam forever...the video games get a thumbs down. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was average. Jacuzzi tub was a plus and even the kids liked warming up in it in their swimsuits, while the snow fell outside. We live a few miles away and were happy with our stay. Will recommend to family from out of town.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. They booked 2 wedding parties on a Friday and Saturday night and they kept us up for 3 days straight. When I contacted the front desk at 3:00 am, after the third time they had told me that security had called the Waterford police because they couldn't handle the chaos. The bathtub leaks and the toilet ran nonstop and when I told the front desk, they're comment was yes we are aware. The breakfast was horrible and was not replenished after 7:30 am and we stayed for 6 nights. So if you don't get down there right at 6:00 am, you will not get anything. The front desk staff was never around and we were eventually helped by housekeeping who happened to walk by after 15 minutes! When we had issues the first night the front desk never answered the phone and when I physically walked downstairs he was in the other room (where breakfast is served) watching television and told me to hold on a minute. He really wanted me to wait until a commercial came on! This was at 2:00 am.

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at and would NEVER recommend anyone to stay here. There were more incidents that happened here but I won't mention the rest.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank B B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waterford
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waterford
Quality Inn Auburn Hills
Quality Inn Auburn Hills
#3 of 17 in Auburn Hills
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn Detroit / Auburn Hills - North (Great Lakes Crossing Area)
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills
#6 of 17 in Auburn Hills
Hyatt Place Auburn Hills
Hyatt Place Auburn Hills
#4 of 17 in Auburn Hills

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!