“Fabulous meal”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kalamazoo
“Fabulous meal”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We descended with 18 hungry family members. They were expecting us, and served up a wonderful dinner with all the classics. Great service, fantastic tasty food, great location. Only complaint was that it was too much food! Have been going there for years, and it's always wonderful. My hey now have a bigger dining area, and have redecorated, so it looks great also.

• Visited June 2014

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Great for dining in or carry out!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants! For Middle Eastern cuisine it is my "go to". The food and service are excellent and the service is always with a smile. Warm and welcoming atmosphere. My favorite is the Shish Tawook with grilled vegetables. I am a frequent diner there with friends or a quick take out for the family. I always feel like my business is truly appreciated.

• Visited June 2014
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Mediterranean style food. Very good food. Service runs hot and cold. Crushed lentil soup is very good. Food is always served hot. Very good puffed pita rolls. House salad is very tasty. We have gone with friends and family. Also, good carry out. Service staff could smile more, but we return because the food is always good. Moderate prices.

• Visited September 2013
West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA
“Consistently good food and service”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've eaten at dozens of good middle eastern restaurants in the Detroit area. Al Oumara stands out for consistently good food, fast friendly service and large portions. Highly recommend!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Larry K
Metro Detroit
“One of my favorite Mideastern places.”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Their service is fast and friendly. The place has recently been renovated. Their pita wrap sandviches and soups are always great. The entrees can be hit or miss, at least my last dinner order ( ground lamb sausage with rice) was soaking in fat to the point I just left half of it on the plate.

Still, I think it's a great place to eat.

1 Thank G G