“Awesome place for ribs and steaks”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 151 Restaurants in Westland
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Bayern
“Awesome place for ribs and steaks”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I love this Texas Roadhous - it is convenient located to my hotel I am usually staying. I come here every other day to enjoy some excellent steaks.
This time I had the New York Strip 12oz, medium. It was prepared just perfect! Staff is very friendly and frequently check your status on drinks. A double thumbs up for this place!

• Visited October 2013

Taylor, Michigan
“westland terrible food and service.”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I have been here twice. I had contacted the manger both times about my experience and they didn't seem to care. the food was wrong and the service of the waitress was crap! she didn't seem to care that our food was wrong, or that we didn't have refills, or steak sauce with our overly cooked steaks I recommend the taylor texas roadhouse! they are amazing there.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank cluvsj4ever1003
Michigan
“Single diner go sit at the bar”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I decided to take advantage of the early bird dinner special.
So I arrived was seated promptly as a lone diner at the bar.
(normally I prefer a booth) At the time I was the second diner in the building at 4PM.

But the joint busied up pretty fast.
I ordered the 6oz sirloin with sweet potato and veggies.
The food was acceptable, I upcharged my self with mushrooms for the steak.
total with water as the drink came to 11.64 in cluding tax. so 15 bucks with tip.

Service was fine. Although the bucket of peanuts was far out of my reach as was the salt and pepper... the little rolls with butter were fine, I ordered no appetiser and was in and out in about 33 minutes start to finish.

Would I go again ....maybe.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank willdriveforfood
Westland, Michigan
“Best in Westland”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We love the service at the Westland location. They are always friendly from the point you are greeted at the door on the way in, until you are leaving at the end of your meal. It is great food, and it is very reasonably priced for a steak house. With an easy to get into parking lot, it continues to be our favorite restaurant in the area.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Mike L
Westland, Michigan, United States
“Grreat Food that hits the spot!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Great service, Great food and if it's someone's birthday, they sing to that person, and everyone in the whole restraunt hears it!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jennifer T

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!