“A lot for my money”

Good for: Child-friendly
Westland
“A lot for my money”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I go here at least once a week... It's close to home very convenient for us. However I would still drive quite a distance because the service and the quality of their product is really good. I have never ordered a large milkshake as big as they serve here. Wow, do you get a milkshake for your dollar... The taste of their chocolate ice cream is out of this world... It's a great place to go relax, chat with friends at the picnic tables outside the building. Lot of fun for Little League teams and Boy Scout troops... You really gotta try it out.

Westland, Michigan
“Great Taste!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A must stop if you are in Westland. There are two locations, one on Ford Road and one on Wayne Road. We go to the one on Wayne Road. The parking lot is too small but we park at the business across the side street. Love their real fruit shakes!

Visited December 2013
Michigan
“Best soft serve EVER!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My favorite ice cream place around. This Dairy Dan also offers "hard" ice cream, as well as soft serve. They have a wide selection of treats to mix into soft serve(Blizzard style) Also yummy banana splits and sundaes. Soft serve can be 'flavored' with all kinds of crazy flavors.Staff is friendly and part of their tips are for cancer donations...can't beat that! (Only outdoor seating)

• Visited August 2012