“Love, love, love this place!!!”

Thai City Incorporated
Ranked #38 of 151 Restaurants in Westland
Cuisines: Thai
“Love, love, love this place!!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

If you want the best tasting Thai food this us where you want to go. The service is superb and the waitstaff alway knows what we want. My husband and me go at least once a month. You will not be disappointed. This is Westland's best kept secret.

• Visited August 2013

“Best service ever!”
Reviewed 31 October 2012 via mobile

This is our favorite place for lunch!!! Judy... The waitress is the best! She always remembers your order... And is always super friendly! Great food too!

Michigan
“Wonderful food and staff!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

A friend of mine introduced me to this place and I love it. Whether I'm in the mood for Chinese or Thai they have both, also are very MSG friendly. I forgot to order no MSG last time and the waitress remembered that I can't have it and reminded me!! If you order the same each time, she will remember what you ordered!! Large and yummy portions! It's in a strip mall, so don't pass it up!

• Visited August 2012
Westland
“We go here often”
Reviewed 15 June 2011

It is always good, even when they served me the wrong dish it was still great. The peanut curry is great, I've managed to get a few of my friends who would never consider eating 'foreign food' to try it and now they have become fans. Of course the Pad Thai is also tasty.

• Visited June 2011
“I have visited Thailand a number of...”
Reviewed 22 January 2010

I have visited Thailand a number of times, and this place is as close to the real thing that I have found here locally. Great atmosphere, great food, and the owner has the best memory I have witnessed to date! Give her a shot, you will be impressed!