stayed here on a trip thru the upper pennisula with the grand kids age 10 and 13. NIce pool, clean room, quiet, decent extended carb fest for brkfast,
had 2 queens with rollaway bed and it was a tight fit.....but I would definitely stay here again 115.00 per night with aaa rate. 2 computers available for use. all in all a nice rreasonable rate place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Hotel Munising