“A fantastic place to visit”

Treasures of the Earth
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Corpach
Mansfield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fantastic place to visit”
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I visit treasures of the earth about 10 times a year when am in Fort William and I am always greeted as it is my first time the staff are always friendly and very helpful the last time I was there a coach come in and l was very pleased to see one of the staff go out in a very heavy rain storm and greeted them in which you don’t often see. I have been looking for a certain gem stone I asked one of the staff about this stone and I was told that they can get it for me which they did and posted it to me and was ££££s cheaper (so if you cannot see what you looking for do ask they are spot on well done to all the staff and keep the good work up big pat on your backs)

Visited November 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A great experience”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Went to have a look at The Treasures of the Earth attraction. I have to say that I found it a very interesting experience. The staff were very helpful and kowledgeable in dealing with questions that I had about fossils and gemstones. Overall thoroughly enjoyable, would recommend to anyone with an interest in the natural world.

Visited October 2012
Gateshead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tickety boo,”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I found the whole experience brilliant very interesting and the staff very knowledgable
And I must say helpful in giving directions to other places of interest a big thank you to all
Who work there everyone was great

Visited January 2013
“What a "treasure"”
Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my visit to treasures of the earth. My husband and I loved the displays and all the information they provided.
I particularly loved the dark room with sensor lights really nice.
The staff were very helpful and answered the many questions we had.
Overall we found the experience extremely enjoyable and thought it was well worth the entrance money and I love my little trinkets I bought.
Excellent

Glenfinnan, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I have found all the staff to be of the highest standard. So very helpful, polite and considerate. The museum is well worth a visit. So much to see and learn about, and you are able to take your time and photo's which is so great. A lasting memory to take home. Well what can one say about the shop, I could spend all day in there, a great place and the atmosphere is tremendous. Needs more than one visit.

Visited January 2013