Mansefield Guest House
Alexandra Hotel(Fort William)
  • Restaurant
Imperial Hotel(Fort William)
View Hotel
Nevis Bank Inn(Fort William)
View Hotel
Bank Street Lodge(Fort William)
Ossian's Hotel(Fort William)
  • Bar/Lounge
Highland Hotel(Fort William)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbev and tobyample on site parkingroaring log firesmoked salmonwealth of knowledgeboiled eggsfriendly hostslochaber areaplace to staysingle roomroom was cleanlovely guesthousebreakfast was excellentminute drivetea coffeecomfortable accommodationoff road parking
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I stayed for 4 nights at the end of Feb while on a winter climbing course with West Coast Mountain Guides in Fort William. There's plenty of off street parking and outside storage if you've brought a bike etc..The room was good, spotless and very comfortable, the ensuite was well stocked with soup and towels.
Bev and Toby are really helpful, all my gear was dried off each night and ready for me to take out next morning, a big help after a wet day in the mountains!! I needed an early breakfast which was no problem and opted for an evening meal each day which was 3 good courses of good home cooked food.
I will be returning for more climbing and will be staying here again......what more can I say...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife and I stayed in Mansefield Guest House in Corpach for one week in February. After a long drive from the Ferry in Cairnryan, we were glad to arrive after a five hour drive. We were met by Bev and Toby who own the Guesthouse and shown to our en-suite room. We had a lovely King size bed and a great view of Ben Nevis and Loch Linnhe. Toby asked us if we would like a cup of tea, and as we unpacked, he brewed up for us and served it up in the large lounge room downstairs where there was a roaring log fire.
Dinner is served each evening at 7pm and the Dining room also has a log fire burning. The windows here provide views over the garden and onto Ben Nevis. After a filling three course dinner (which is cooked by Bev, and consists of local produce), guests are welcome to relax in the lounge in front of the lovely fire.
Breakfast is served in the Dining Room between 8am and 8.30am though earlier breakfasts can be accommodated on request.
What do I like about this guest house? It is very clean and the beds are comfortable. The bathroom is immaculate with a powerful shower. There are tea, coffee and drinking chocolate facilities provided in your room. I require a Gluten Free Diet and this is provided without any bother. The meals are fantastic, and the deserts are to die for. Finally, Bev and Toby are great ambassadors for the Tourist Industry in the Lochaber area. They can advise you on what to see, where to walk, but most of all, their friendship, personality and enthusiasm are second to none.
I look forward to our next stay at this wonderful 4 star guest house.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JOHNW1952
Reviewed 13 February 2012

A very homely guesthouse where my partner and I were made to feel welcome from initial arrival. Bev and Toby expected us and welcomed us by name. The room and ensuite bathroom were comfortable, clean and well equipped. The dining room and lounge areas were warm and cosy and we were made to feel welcome enough to join Bev, Toby and two other guests for tea (which was offered on arrival)by a burning coal fire. Breakfast was served promptly and was of an excellent quality, quantity and presentation.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VictoriaCGlasgow
Reviewed 1 November 2011

we sourced a special out of season two night deal at MANSFIELD. It exceeded our expectations. Room was good with large comfortable bed and free access to INTERNET. Food was local and expertly prepared and presented at both Breakfast and Dinner. We would be happy to stay again with this lovely couple. We feel it was great value for money,

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This B&B was recommended when couldn't get into my first choice. I was traveling on my own and they have a single room so that is worth noting. The room was extremely comfortable, perfectly clean and very well-equipped with good quality towels and bedding, a perfect shower, eco-friendly toiletries and even a teapot on the hospitality tray if I remember rightly!The owners were helpful and welcoming, breafkast was superb and they were happy to take my wet waterproofs and dry them for me overnight. The B&B has character - there is a lounge I could have used if I'd wanted - and I felt very comfortable there. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo