“Great wine, friendly staff - lovely place”

Cairn O'Mohr Fruit Wines
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Errol
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a really nice place to visit. The shop is as good as ever with all their wine & cider along with some Scottish beer and ice cream. The new tours are really good taking one and a half hours with over 10 wines and ciders to try at the end. The tour is normally a little expensive but this offset by the free bottle of wine.

The cafe is pretty good and helps adsorb some of the wine you've drunk on the tour.

Great day out, one of the nicest places I know and always consistently excellent wine.

CairnoMohrWinery, Owner at Cairn O'Mohr Fruit Wines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2015

I'm terrible at getting back to people in good time but thank you very much for taking the time and writing these thoughtful words. I'm particularly pleased that you enjoy our wines and I hope to see you again sometime soon.

There are newer reviews for Cairn O'Mohr Fruit Wines

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our visit to this family run business. Got to taste 10 different wines & cider. Really informative and I wish them a successful future. I will definatley go back next time I'm in the area

Your kind review is much appreciated and please forgive me this late response. We really value your visit and very much you will return.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Visited several times over the years and always really enjoyed it. Staff are very nice and give samples of everything they sell. Wide and varied selection of wines, ciders soft drinks too. Cafe next door is excellent too. Highly recommended

Apologies for this tardy response to your great review. I'm really glad you like it out here and I'm very grateful for your regular custom. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very informative tour - full hour, and then a comprehensive tasting session. Far better value than most of the distilleries we have visited.

2  Thank kernewekess

Thank you very much for taking the time to post these favourable words; we like to give our visitors a good time and a good value experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Ist of all I love the name Cairn O'Mhor or in my mind Care no More :) the girl in the wine shop was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. she was happy to let us sample different wines and explained flavours and offered suggestions. There was a nice selection to choose from. Cost per bottle was between £6 and £8 approx and all wine is brewed on site.

We didn't do the tour, however did have a snack in the cafe. All the food was home made and tasty. Staff were very friendly and there was a lovely play area for children.

The theme and set up was great, obviously someone's great passion.

Well worth a visit and something for everyone.

1  Thank H0lidaygirl50

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm so glad you came out and enjoyed the experience. We're looking forward to seeing you out here again soon.