Comfort Inn Whitehall
US$99
US$91
US$65
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot tubmichigan adventureroom was cleanwaffleshot breakfastthe breakfast areanice stayblue lakefront desk staffnice hotelindoor poolwould stay here againeasy accessup to datewe've stayednice breakfastgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very nice rooms. Fairly new hotel. Great location just off of hwy 31. Good breakfast. Beautiful pool area heated with hot tub. Recommend weekday stay as locals swim there on weekends. Friendly staff I question why I paid $2 a day for a safe I didn't ask for. But overall stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2014
Susan J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Whitehall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Good Morning Val4321,

Thank you for such kind words, Im glad you enjoyed, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stopped one night on travel. Nice setting and construction. Check-In staff friendly. But, there was gunk/unknowns around the toilet bowel giving a clue that housekeeping had not bothered to use cleaner and brush to dislodge buildup. We cleaned toilet seat & top of bowl with anti-septic wipes without notifying hotel staff as had already unpacked. Did convey our finding to front desk staff on checkout who stated they would notify housekeeping. Perhaps the next guest will benefit from my complaint. Carpet did not appear very clean either. Mattress was OK but all pillows were very soft and lumpy, needing replacement.

Room Tip: Check room & bath for cleanliness before unpacking. Ask for another room if find unacceptable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Susan J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Whitehall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Good Morning Valdon V-

I'm so very sorry about the issue of cleanliness from your visit. We pride ourselves on a really clean facility and Im sorry that such a large issue got missed.

I was very glad to see that there were some things about our property you enjoyed and hopefully you will give us another opportunity to show you that isnt how we do business. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

many things went wrong on this trip at comfort inn in whitehall. this is my family's third year going there without any issues, except this year which was a mess, however, they did try to fix the issue.
upon check-in at 1030pm with my wife and two young daughters, we got a room key to a preoccupied room, we found that out the hard way. once we got a replacement room the beds weren't made. then we got a third room (that had an air conditioning unit that needed repair). the following morning (after having a miserable evening without air), i went and spoke to the front desk, they quickly apologised and said they would gladly comp the evening and give me a 15% off the other nights i was there, come to find out upon check out they comped me the cheapest night i was there and not the actual night that i had the issues. i felt this was a bit on the unprofessional side. so i asked why this was and they gave me a card that will give me 50% my next stay. the people that were at the front desk were very nice, however, they were very understaffed and kind of all over the place. everyone is allowed a pass once.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Susan J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Whitehall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Good afternoon Salad_Ninja- :-)

The issues that you encountered during your visit are beyond apologies. I certainly hope that you mean what you said about getting a pass because what you encountered was not typical. I appreciate your patience and understanding. I hope that you decide to give us another chance the next time that you're in Whitehall.

Until then- Safe travels-

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Come up to this area several times a year. First time at this Hotel. Very clean. Goog check in and check out. Comfortable. Easy on and off highway. Many activities in area. Close to shopping.
Will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Susan J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Whitehall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We always stay here when visiting family in the area. The people at the front desk are friendly and helpful. The food is great for breakfast. The rooms are clean with great bedding. The pool is always full of people all hours of the day, guess that's expected.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Susan J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Whitehall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Good Morning Diana-

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy your stays with us. That's what we strive for. With the summer fast approaching, we look forward to seeing you even more often now! Take care and have safe travels!