Rodeway Inn
Comfort Inn Whitehall(Whitehall)(Great Value!)
US$88
Priceline
US$99
US$91
US$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The cheap price and availability should have said enough but out of des parity we stayed here, never again will that happen!! Very dirty, carpet stains, smelly musty moldy smell, remote broken, no wifi, ran out of breakfast and had to interrupt clerk from her smoke break to get more syrup. Then when we left we forgot our kindle fire we couldn't use because of no Internet, and we called to let them know we were coming back to get it, they claimed they didn't have it and I couldn't come back so I advised I would call police and they encouraged. Long story short, they tried to lie to the officer, cussed him out, and he finally recovered it minus the case. How dishonest and rude!! Will never stay here again!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Shannon G
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Didn't get the no# of rooms I booked....wasn't apologetic at all, rooms are in desperate need of renovating, not cleaned well and have a noticeable odor....very disappointed :( tried to find different hotel but no vacancies within 30 miles! :(

Room Tip: Read reviews first...good lesson learned!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank blossa61
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

The clerk at the hotel, Mark, called the police because I rightly became indignant and with a slight of my hand knocked over a placard advertising "guest assistance" when asking for additional towels! He refused, when I told him that the towels that he gave me were used to stand on because the tub was filthy (I am attaching pictures). He told me, a paying guest, that he could have given me rags to clean out the tub! I'm sorry, but since when must GUESTS clean the tub in a room that they've just checked in to is filthy, I argued, and yes--he called the police! A MI State trooper, a Montague & Whitehall police officer showed up and told me that it was a private establishment and I had 10 minutes to pack up my things and my two children, at 11:30 pm, and leave. I plan on filing a lawsuit! DO NOT STAY HERE! I hope the management sees/reads this and writes a response as I will use it in court! Who puts out paying guests with children, at 11:30 at night?!

• Stayed: August 2013
10  Thank tnh88
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I don't see any of our reviews or others that have written bad reviews. Obviously the good reviews are not real. The carpets are disgustingly dirty the clerk is very rude, there is an awful odor the minute you enter the lobby, my allergies got unbearable. My family chose to forfeit what they charged us, even after we cancelled than stay here. If you have any standards at all about cleanliness don't stay here!

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs! We left it was sooo bad!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Patti W
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I can only assume that the 4- and 5-star reviews on this site are by hotel management, because no one else in their right mind would give this place anything more than a one rating. And I only gave it that because I can't give it less. The place is musty-smelling, the carpets are stained with God only knows what, and the cleanliness was at best questionable and at worse non-existent. I wanted to clean part of the floor in the bathroom and then leave a note with a big arrow pointing to it saying "Look! I made a clean spot! You can too!!!" but had neither the means with which nor the desire to do their job. There was only one lamp in the room with perhaps a 40-watt light bulb in it - maybe lower (do light bulbs come in lower wattages? Because I think it may have been 25!) This place was outrageously priced for the quality, to say the least.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family