Best Western of Whitmore Lake
  • Breakfast included
US$104
US$96
US$94
Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$171
Courtyard Detroit Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$86
US$210
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsann arborwonderful propertybreakfast roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulbiscuits and gravyup to dateeasy accesswould stay againnice staydrivewaypillowspetsmisaunadetroit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Drove 9 hrs. & no one at desk upon arrival at 8 p.m. Waited 20 minutes for a room key, ALONE! Noone in lobby. Room smells of vomit & diesel. Couldn't exit property because semi-truck blocked entry. Had to use towel on door threshold for temperature control. Complained of semi noise to front desk, and told there was no way to find the driver who left their truck running. Really? I've returned home for a funeral, and my compact car plate number was provided to you upon check-in as standard procedure but you can't find your semi-driver? If you're a truck-stop, advertise yourself as such and BE HONEST!!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank ALRham
Jim A, Manager at Best Western of Whitmore Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review following your visit to the Best Western of Whitmore Lake.

I am disappointed we failed to handle all of your requirements in a satisfactory manner. Your
observations have aided us in locating areas of our service needing improvement.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Whitmore Lake. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The review I have of any hotel that I stay at is I look for several things 1st my arrival how helpful the people are how nice they are and how clean their rooms are and how they respond to any other needs that might come so far Best Western in Whitmore Lake in my own opinion has exceeded in all of these so ending I would like thank Jim Terrie the other staff members and your very good maintenance man OH yes I have recommended this motel to all of other drivers Thank LOUIE MAZUR

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jim A, Manager at Best Western of Whitmore Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Thank you for your kind words and will pass that on to the owner. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your stay. We work everyday on keeping our property at its best. Positive comments like yours make serving our guests that much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again and please let us know if we can do anything next time to make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The staff at checkin was very friendly and helpful with all of our requests. The rooms were clean at check in and the beds were very comfortable with duvets. Bathrooms were basic.

The pool is beside the hotel lobby but you have to walk outside to get to it - pack slippers and warm clothes!!

We stayed for the local pond hockey tournament so the location was perfect for walking to and from the lake.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
BWofWhitmore, Manager at Best Western of Whitmore Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for your kind response. We take pride in being friendly and helpful to all our guests. We are glad you liked the rooms, we have been working on updates the past year and still working on other updates.

The annual Pond Hockey to tournaments are here in Whitmore Lake every years. We enjoy having the players/visitors stay with us, they all seem to have a good time and look forward to the next year.

We hope you will stay with us again, here at the Best Western of Whitmore Lake

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a wonderful Property with an outstanding staff. The rooms are clean, comfortable and a great value. They have a new Breakfast Room which is Very Nice! They also have a wonderful pool and the staff will always open it in the morning whenever I ask so I can swim my laps. The Staff goes Above and Beyond to make your stay enjoyable . I have never had any issues with this property This is where I always stay when traveling to Detroit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you always enjoy your time here with us. We truly appreciate your loyalty and we are happy to hear that you are always satisfied with your stays

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The stay that I have is very good. The room service is great,never had a bad visit.,The people there are very nice.,I go there every week and will continue to do so.It has good internet services.Thank you for your services.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary Review.

I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to
continue their efforts. We appreciate on hearing about our good customer service and that guest will be staying with us again.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return.