Country Hermitage Bed and Breakfast Traverse City
US$104
US$99
US$123
US$116
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$131
Traverse Bay Inn(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$84
US$68
US$65
All reviewscherry orchardb bmakes breakfastelk rapidstraverse citythought of everythingwrap around deckinn offerssipping winecookiesjetted tublocal winefive nightsboard gamesfire pitbreakfast was deliciousrooms are beautiful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Amazing sums it up! My husband and I traveled to Traverse City for our 10th wedding anniversary and had never stayed in a B&B before. I was a little skeptical at first but am so happy we found Country Hermitage. This house is breathtaking. The grounds are neatly manicured and the scenery of the orchards take your breath away. The wrap around porch is so relaxing-although it was a little too cold for us to enjoy but it looked inviting. The rooms were very clean, the bed was comfortable and the fireplace in the room kept the romantic feel. Lisa and Carl were amazing innskeepers-very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and recommended good places to eat and visit. Carl's breakfast in the morning were HEAVENLY!!!! He is an amazing cook and we looked forward to the surprise in the morning. Lisa and Carl also offered wine and local beer to enjoy for an afternoon drink as well as freshly baked cookies. The B&B was very quiet. The house was full while we were there and we never heard the neighbors. The rooms were pretty sound proof. To sum it up (as I could go on forever) Country Hermitage is a fantastic B&B and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay . You will not be disappointed. I was sad to leave. I hope to return on another anniversary and enjoy my stay once again. We stayed in the Morrison room and it was great.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pcmack0920
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My wife and I stayed for our anniversary and it was wonderful. We went wine tasting during the day so we did not spend a lot of time there. What time we did spend we very enjoyable. The beds were very comfortable. Everything was neat and clean. My wife forgot her watch and Lisa was kind enough to mail it back to us. Breakfast with Carl was spectacular. He is a great chef. Lisa and Carl were both friendly and welcoming.

Room Tip: All of the rooms looked great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We were so happy to get a room here on short notice! Why spend money on a plain old hotel room in Traverse City when you can stay in a relaxing place like this? Innkeepers Lisa and Carl are so welcoming and friendly. The breakfasts that they served us were really, really good! In the afternoon there is wine available, and it is so nice to grab a glass and go sit out on the wraparound porch overlooking the property. The inn is very clean! We really liked our room, the Morrison room, but just a bit of info... the bathroom is separated from the bedroom by glass french doors. There are shades that you can pull down on the bathroom side of the glass, but the toilet is right there inside the glass door, just a little bit of an awkward spot. So just something to consider when choosing a room. I think this is the only room like this in the inn. But Morrison does have lovely views and big bright windows. Just look at the pictures and descriptions of each room. We peeked in a few others and they all looked very nice! Thanks to Lisa and Carl for a great stay -- we would return!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2012

A wonderful B&B, conveniently located near Traverse City and activities, yet out of the traffic and congestion. Beautifully appointed rooms with Aveda toiletries. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. Wine available in the evening and outstanding gourmet breakfasts. The innkeepers were friendly, personable and helpful. Beautiful setting, with multiple outdoor sitting areas, including a pond with fish (can fish, but must throw fish back in pond). One of the very best B & Bs I have ever stayed at. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lynn1Detroit
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I can't say anything bad about this place, so I'll try and remember all the many things that I loved about it. First and foremost were the innkeepers, They were so genuinely friendly, informed, and helpful. I felt like I was staying at an old friends house and that they were doing everything they could to make me feel welcome. The house is beautiful. It has a wrap around deck with fire pits and chase lounges. They have a little snack nook with complimentary beverages and snacks. They also have a tea and coffee setup always available. Carl the innkeeper, baked something every night around tea time. The rooms were spotless! The breakfast was always interesting and delicious. Behind the house is a stocked fish pond, with big fish! They have fishing poles and bait for you to use. You really have to visit for yourself because I know I've left out so much. It's been a year since I've stayed there and I'm craving it like an old favorite restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple