“Very nice casino”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Williamsburg
Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamsburg
Midland, Michigan
“Very nice casino”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

The casino is very nice, plenty of games and in different denominations so you're pretty well set. The personnel are friendly, from the players club to the bartenders. Checking in to the rooms is easy and efficient, very little wait time. Housekeeping does a good job as the bathrooms are clean and the rooms are comfortable. On a side note, I wouldn't eat the sushi on the buffet, as our friend did and was real sick all night and into the afternoon and didn't get completely over it for a week.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Nelson W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Petoskey, Michigan
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The only casino I have won money at in Northern Michigan =) Their buffet is also VERY good-especially on Fridays (Seafood/Crab Legs) and Saturday (Prime Rib)!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank im_dawn
Maple City, Michigan
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife and I have stayed here for the last 5 Super Bowls. The Jr suites are VERY roomy. Standard rooms are just rooms. Nothing special. They have a great party in the Level 3 lounge. Food,drink specials, and prizes. Drink specials on the "floor" also. I agree with the other comments here. The housekeeping could use some HUGE improvements. Rooms are not very clean.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank Daytonalover19
Houghton Lake
Reviewed 2 February 2012

So, I decided to make a trip to the TCC last night with a few of my friends. And, I must say, every time I go there, I enjoy myself immensely. I started out playing 3 card poker, and my dealer ,"Karla" was wonderful. She was very attentive, courteous, and sociable. While I was the only one at the table at first, she was fun to talk to, and very informative. After awhile, I went to a blackjack table, where I had an older dealer name "Frank". He was a quiet kind of dealer, but he was very courteous, and helpful to a few new players to the game of blackjack. He was able to offer nice advice to those players, and was an all around very pleasant dealer. The final dealer "Nick" who was our relief dealer was also great. Able to provide not only a fun time at the table, but was fun to talk to as well. The pit-bosses "Anna" and "Ed" were also very pleasant as well, popping in here and there chatting. The waiter "Tom" was very nice, and came around often to make sure we were O.K. for drinks. When my friend ordered a drink at one point and she told him to "Surprise her", he brought back something called a "panty-dropper", which made us (including the dealer) laugh. He was a great server. While I didn't walk out "ahead with money" I do feel that my entertainment was more than satisfied for the night. I enjoyed myself, made the dealers and the waitstaff some tips, and still walked away with a smile on my face. I will always come back to this place.

I will say I didn't stay in the hotel so I can't judge on that. But the Casino, and it's environment is excellent.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Charlton A
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed 21 January 2012

A group of us guys do an annual 'ski trip' to northern Michigan. We've been here at least 3 times. The standard rooms are comfortable but could use some sprucing up.
The bathroom counters have glass ring marks. The room furniture surfaces have warped areas where there was some former moisture damage. Beds are comfortable with 4 pillows each. No mini fridge in the standard rooms. No exercise room or pool is available. Desk staff is friendly but firmly states hotel policies regarding discount coupons. Casino is nice with spacious aisles and good ventilation thru ports in the floor. Casino staff seemed very friendly especially Bill Rennie who stopped by to talk to us during breakfast. Slots and video poker played well. $3 minimum blackjack. Dinner buffet was reasonably priced but standard fare, tho the desserts were very good. We'll probably return next year assuming the room prices don't increase.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank FlipKal
Ludington
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Just got back from an overnight stay at Turtle Creek Hotel and Casino. It was a very enjoyable stay. Our room w/king size bed was quite spacious. We had a corner room w/a large wall of windows on 2 sides of the room. View was gorgeous. Dinner at Bourbons 72 was very good. Room service for morning breakfast was excellent. Couldn't smell smoke from the casino in the rooms at all. This was the quietest hotel we've ever stayed at. Hotel staff friendly and courteous. We would stay at this resort again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kerry S
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Stayed here while on a business trip. Beautiful room and great facility. But no business center and no one to fax things.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank washingtonholly3009
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsburg
Sleep Inn & Suites Acme - Traverse City
Holiday Inn Express Acme-Traverse City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Traverse City
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City
Cambria hotel & suites Traverse City
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites
#2 of 40 in Traverse City

Been to Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!