“Beautiful resort!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Williamsburg
Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamsburg
gaylord
“Beautiful resort!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Comfortable beds and a beautiful resort! We stay here anytime we are flying out of Traverse City. You can't beat it. By using our rewards card we get a great price. The restaurant is also a great place to eat!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jackie P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Girls trip with mom and sisters- Luckily we had a coupon to stay at the hotel. On top of the room rate, they charge an additional $50 - then said it would take up to a month to reimburse you if there were not any extraneous expenses. Would have been nice to know this ahead of the trip. Would like to see additional parking for hotel guests. Taking the shuttle from the casino parking lot is a little rough at best. I have to agree with the other comments about the front desk staff. At 7am I called to ask about the fee for the internet - the clerk practically barked his greeting into the phone, then replied very sarcastically, "NO, there is not." Well gee, if there was a hotel info book in the room, I could have found that would for myself. Room was nice and clean, towels were nice and thick, in room coffee was great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank MichiganBean
Troy, Michigan, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here in September 2013. The room was dirty, the sink and counter in the bathroom had makeup on it from the previous people. The Handle on the shower was dirty and the room had dust all over it, the lamps were broken etc... I was not happy considering we spent 130 a night. We had two nights reserved and ended up cancelling the last night and going somewhere else. I would not recommend this casino. The drinks were 8 dollars for a beer and a mixed drink with WELL vodka. Go to Little river casino if you want clean rooms and cheap drinks while you play!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Sarah B
Delaware, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed at the casino for two nights and when I left I was upset that I had spent $260! When we first checked in my boyfriend and I BOTH hit our shins on the corner of the beds, that were covered with the tope linens and you could not see them. The corners stuck out way past where the mattress sits. This could be dangerous for an older person who might not have that well of balance. My boyfriend had a HUGE raised bruise from this and it took the first lay of skin off. When I spoke to the manager the next day about my concern that it was dangerous she acted like it was nothing and told me " The regulars know about it"?! Whatever that means since I'm visiting from out of state, she also told me to have security come if my boyfriend needed to go to the ER because of his bruise! Which I felt was her just being a smart butt about it! I asked house keeping in the hall one morning for extra towels and was told that " You can bring us back the dirty towels". Which is rude and this was also brought to the managers attention and she tried to make it all ok by offering a free breakfast which was a nice offer but the buffet breakfast was nothing nice and the service was SLOW and POOR!! The waitress made us wait like 10-15 mins before she served us drinks! Housekeeping carries what I guess is walkie-talkies? And they had the volume on full blast walking up and down the halls at 8am so no chance of sleeping in!! The room next to us they were cleaning the TV was on so loud because the staff was watching it I could hear the show word for word in my room!! The morning I went to check out I heard the housekeeping staff across the hall talking about the other staff and how everyone that worked in housekeeping was "crazy" WHATEVER that means?!! The casino part is nice but that would be the ONLY reason I'd go back!! Poor stay for the price!

4 Thank Lauren1069
Kent, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

My wife and I have always visited Turtle Creek when we were in Traverse City, mainly to pull the slot machine handles and enjoy a good meal in one of the resort's great restaurants. This time we decided to stay overnight and our decision was a good one. The room was clean, quiet, and up-to-date. The hotel, while "connected" to the casino floor, gives the impression that it is a separate entity. Checking in is not like the Vegas hotels were one has to traverse the casino to get to the elevators.
Except for a couple of minor issues in the high end restaurant, our stay was great. We enjoyed the casino even though it seemed like the games were a bit tight. The entire facility was clean and inviting. The hotel and casino staff that we dealt with were polite and ready to help us every time we engaged them.
We will stay there again and I would recommend the resort to anyone travelling in and around Traverse City.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner or end room on the first floor.
2 Thank coars
Belleville, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

My wife and I were in Traverse City for a few days and stayed here at Turtle Creek Casino Hotel and were very pleased with our stay. The room was a nice size comfortable clean and reasonably priced. The hotel was very quiet so when you were ready to turn in for the night there was no noise going on in the halls. The casino was conveniently located at the other end of a long walkway so when you got to the hotel part you were away from the casino. I would highly recommend this hotel for a nice getaway. They also had a very nice and friendly staff

Room Tip: The whole hotel was quiet so any room would be okay.
1 Thank Clarence R
Williamston, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very nice room, as most of the Native American casinos have. Definite lack of parking and unloading spaces leaves a lot to be desired. In considerate visitors left no carts to transport luggage to room (thank goodness it was the next floor up). Front desk employee could have cared less and seemed engaged in other activities. Rooms are pricey but the usual amenities (soap, shampoo and conditioner) were so great we had to visit the gift shop to purchase them.

Room Tip: any room seems to be great.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kathie S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsburg
Sleep Inn & Suites Acme - Traverse City
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites
#3 of 40 in Traverse City
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,817 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Traverse City

Been to Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!