“Great food but ..,,,,”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
gaylord
“Great food but ..,,,,”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We haven't been here to eat in about 8 months the food we had, 10 ounce filet with an added lobster tail was was 69$. Most meals were quite expensive compared to many other great places to eat in the area. My husband and I actually split the meal and had enough to eat. Keep in mind there are no sides included in their meals so to add anything else adds $$

1 Thank Jackie P

Livonia, Michigan
“Great Food. Fantastic Service.”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Bourbon 72 has recently changed their menu and I have to say "the food is awesome". Today, I had the crab cakes (yummy!) then the Alaskan king crab legs with a side of the new cream corn (spectacular) then a sweet potato pecan tart (OMG ths is good). My daughter had a filet and baked potato then cheesecake. She was also very pleased. The service here is always wonderful. Jessica is the best waitress anywhere. The environment is serenety inside of the busy casino. If you get a chance to eat here, I would highly recommend it.

Visited July 2013
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We were there during the Cherry Festival and they had a wonderful cherry themed pre-fixe menu available, which I tried and was not disappointed. My husband ordered from the regular menu and also enjoyed his steak. Not a cheap eat, but worth it if you like good food.

Visited July 2013
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Great food, service & value”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Went for dinner. Price was great value as received a discount for having player's club card, however, had to ask for discoint - was not offered automatocally. Shuttle from parking lot was quick ride right to and from vehicle. Highly recommend for a nice sit down meal with very attentive service.

• Visited May 2013
Traverse City, Michigan
“Not the hostess with the mostess”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The food is always good. The wait staff friendly. The hostess however bumped our reservations 2 times. Most people make reservations as that is the time they want to dine. The hostess suggest we take the 7 PM seating and we said sure, then they said we had to push you back 15 minutes, so ok, then 16 minutes later she thought maybe another 15 minutes, as they were busy...really, with people making reservations, and being an upscale dining place, I would imagine busy happens, and that is why we took the 7 PM seating in the first place. I felt that maybe she didn't feel our reservations were as important to her as they were to us.

• Visited April 2013