“Pretty Nice”

Turtle Creek Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: It's always time to play at this Native American gaming complex featuring 1,239 slots and 30 table games.
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

We made a quick stop here on the way back from a wedding. I hadn't been to Turtle Creek in 17 years. Back then it was just a dinky shack on the hill. Now its pretty big and very pretty inside. It was nice for a very quick visit. I like the turtle fountain. Very nice

There are newer reviews for Turtle Creek Casino

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We really like it here. Nice location. Lots of parking. Nice variety of games, friendly staff. We even got gifts from them for our birthday. Thru out the night they were randomly selecting people and giving away money, NICE!!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was a great place with low stakes table available all day and night, very friendly regulars and plenty of activity at the tables, lots of machines, free sodas, and a great buffet. I was there on a wednesday night...it was crab legs night and MAN did I hit that place hard. Got my money back for sure! :) And the crab legs were to die for.

The casino is well maintained, dealers friendly and chatty. Great drink specials like $1.00 pints while I was there, I had a good time and visited a few different times during my week in Traverse City.

A great option. I'm from the DC area and we have some casinos around by they are TOTALLY OVER RUN with rude people and $25 tables. Not so here...this place was great, $3 table games and lots of fun people around. It's just a friendly area of the country...and it applies here at Turtle Creek too.

A good time.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have not stayed in the hotel part But, the casino floor is very nice All the eateries are to the back and easy to find. Plenty of tables, and slot machines to choose from An escalator and an elevator take you to the higher levels which offer great views of the floor. The casino itself from the outside view is quite lovely. I highly reccommend stopping in if you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

While visiting Traverse City, MI we had an opportunity to visit this Casino. From parking lot shuttle service to the front door, to the gaming floor, to the various restaurants and bar areas, this place was very nice, well kept, clean and enjoyable. We haven't stayed at the hotel but the Casino was great fun. Go, if you're in the area.