“Authentic Mexican Cuisine Up North”
Review of Osorio

Osorio
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Locatede in Acme MI, Postal address is Williamsburg.
Description: Locatede in Acme MI, Postal address is Williamsburg.
Reviewed 18 December 2012

The Chicken Flautas and Mexican tea are still haunting my dreams. Fresh ingredients combined in a heavenly dish that I can't wait to taste again. Staff was friendly, dining room small but clean and the feel was South of the Border, just Up North :)

Reviewed 8 November 2012

Jumped on Google and found a local Mexican restaurant which had authentically prepared Mexican foods and delicious salsa and chips. Although the menu had many choices; the waitress pointed me toward the tacos which seem to be a local favorite. They were served like the ones I remember having once in Mexicali! DO NOT EXPECT TACO BELL!! This is how a taco is supposed to be. I tried each of the five salsa choices and found each of them unique and delicious and served on home made tortilla chips. For the wimpy folks, the mild salsa might be too spicy for you. For those who want a touch of zip, - Perfect. If I'm back in the area, I'm going to want to try something else and support this local business.

Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

We are glad we finally stopped into this tiny hole in the wall Mexican restaurant. One of the owners was or server and she explained every item for us. They charge for the starter chips and salsa (Only $2) which might catch someone off guard, but they are home made and come with three different salsas, a red, green and a garlicky creamy (our favorite). For our Entree' we had the Alambre which is a mix of meats onions and peppers covered in chesse. It was better than any fajita type dish we've ever had. We also had the flan which was good as well. We added pictures of our meal for your viewing pleasure :)

Reviewed 23 July 2012

There's a lot of pride in the faces behind the counter. It's well deserved too! Had the mix of pork and beef, covered in cheese, with the homemade tortillas, and a side of guacamole. Split it with someone and there were still leftovers. Great value and taste!

1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Exceptionally good Mexican food, very authentic and tasty. Husband had the roasted pork tacos and I had the chorizo enchiladas. We enjoyed the homemade chips and the tomatillo salsa too.

1  Thank Bella111100