“food was just ok”

Add it.
Season's Buffet
Ranked #11 of 12 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sault Ste. Marie
“food was just ok”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were hungry; however, the food was just ok There was not a lot of variety. Server was pleasant and efficient. Cost for meal was reasonable.

Visited July 2014

Rockford, Michigan
“Pretty Good for Breakfast”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Not too shabby at only $8.99. The selection was pretty decent, includes your beverage and the service was great. My wife and I aren't huge buffet fans but this certainly didn't disappoint.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Brian L
Petoskey, MI
“It was okay....”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We had a buy one get one free coupon for the buffet. I have to say the stir fry station was the best part!!!! The chocolate chip cookies were pretty good as well. Not the best buffet I have had, but not the worst either.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank sanchia39
Traverse City, Michigan
“Christmas buffet”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Prime rib and crab Buffet When we first called they said they were King crab legs, but lo and behold they we sno-crab. The person responsible for the prime rib should buy a meat thermometer and learn to sharpen their knife. Went to the carving station 6 times looking for rare best I got was med-med well. The only saving grace was the oysters. Most everything else was cold on the buffet and/or dried out. I agree with one other reviewer the breakfast buffet is the worst

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank srobin5187
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Skip it”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Well have you ever seen Vegas Vacation? This was what came to mind when we stopped at the buffet. The food looked brown, yellow and blan. I did try a little bit from what I thought might be good but most was flavorless. The price was extremely high for the quality. Maybe it should have been more like an all you can eat for $3.99 then I wouldn't have expected much but at $26.99 per person I did expect more...skip it for sure!

• Visited October 2013