“Room for improvement ”

IHOP
Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Woodhaven
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Room for improvement ”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Had to wait for a table even though I counted over 10 empty (and clean) tables while I was standing there waiting.

The food took 23 minutes to arrive after we ordered. Everything was correct and hot except my "crispy" bacon was soggy.

Our waitress was friendly and efficient. She checked on us but didn't hover.

The restaurant was clean.

“Average IHOP”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

It was okay here. I had never been to an IHOP before this, so maybe I expected too much! The pancakes I could have enjoyed better at a coney island.

• Visited October 2013
Riverview, MI
“New menu, same great staff”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for many years. The staff is always friendly ... there's always a kind greeting as you enter and a wish for a great day as you leave. The new menu has quite a few more choices than the old menu, especially if you are watching carbs and calories. The food is tasty as well. It's an easy on/off to I-75.

• Visited June 2013
Southgate, Michigan
“Great place for family breakfast”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The wait staff is friendly and the coffee is always good. I've had a few mix-up on my orders but nothing I couldn't live with. It's great having the truck stop there with things to look at while waiting for a table on a busy Sunday morning or for parents to take their kids when they get bored waiting for the grown-ups to finish eating.

• Visited March 2013
Brownstown Township, Michigan
“Best Pancakes”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

This is my favorite pancake spot. Can't make em like this at home. When you go ask to be seated in Linda's section. She is the nicest server and really takes good care of you.

Visited January 2013