Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven
US$107
US$163
US$150
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate(Southgate)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront desk staffnights while visiting familylobby and common areasfreshly baked cookiesdouble queen roomsausage gravyhome away from homegeneral managerrecommend staying herecomfortable hotelvery pleasant staystayed here for nightsthe breakfast areayogurtbusiness tripvickirepair
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Was here with my wife for a staycation. Jacuzzi room was great! Breakfast was tasty. Hot cinnamon rolls, cheese omelets, and sausage. Very enjoyable & peaceful. Great Italian restaurant delivered to the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Vicki W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Hello Brandy W!

Thank you for sharing a few comments about your stay, It’s great to hear the two of you enjoyed a whirlpool room and the tasty breakfast. The hot cinnamon rolls are delicious, next time be sure to take one in a to-go box, they’re just as yummy warmed up later for a snack! Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Express - Woodhaven, we hope you’ll “staycation” with us again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My last review was for Comfort Inn in Taylor, MI. Well, that story ended with me checking out of that hotel after 2 awful nights and my company rebooked me in Woodhaven, MI at the Holiday Inn for the next 2 night of my business trip. Ahhhh! What a relief it is to have a Holiday Inn nearby as I was very pleased from my late check in to my check out. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and have already informed my Corporate Travel Coordinator to please profile this hotel for the rest of my visits to the area, which I will be there every week, Sunday to Thursday for the next 8 weeks.

The hotel is close to airport (about a 20 minute drive), clean, nice staff, breakfast and a dinner social with a small meal is provided. The parking lot is a little confusing since the hotel practically shares its space with the Best Western in its front yard. Other than that, you can't go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KWCCareerCoaching
Vicki W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Hello KWCCareerCoaching!

I am thrilled you found your way to Woodhaven, MI and chose our hotel as your home away from home. Our staff works diligently to provide clean, comfortable and safe accommodations for all our guests. Thank you for sharing a great review about Holiday Inn Express - Woodhaven. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with superior service during each of you stays with us.

Kindest Regards,
Vicki Willard

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I stay here often specifically for the excellent customer service. Never had any issues with reservations or schedule changes. Management has been nothing but helpful and friendly. Breakfast is good for a free continental. Great stay as usual! Will be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The hotel itself it clean and well kept but the customer service provided by Management is very poor. If you have any issues you might as well keep them to yourself. Had a three day reservation that might have to be shorter, was told I had until 6pm the night of each stay to cancel. After the first night called to cancel remaining days about 30 minutes before 6pm and was told I had until 6pm for a new reservation but only until 2pm for existing. Charged for additional night even thought I didn't stay there. Explained what I was told and was told sorry by manage Vicky, they told you incorrectly and that is there policy, never got my money back. Explained the situation again to manager and IHG customer service and sent details to support my claim and was by home office it is up to the manager (Vicky), she wouldn't even listen to me and hung up the phone, no refund will be issued.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Phil H
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Phil H,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for several days at the end of July. Our room was clean, well appointed and quiet. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was better than most. The room cost was reasonable, a much better value than other Holiday Inn Expresses I've stayed at.

At the moment there is road construction just outside the motel, but its worth the effort to weave your way through. I'll be staying here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family