“Best staff ever”

Best Western Woodhaven Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Woodhaven
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The staff went out of their way to make our "girls night out" special (gram,mom,aunts,grandkids). Clean, beds very comfy,pool great, sauna the best. Will definitely use again. We try to do something special with our grandkids at least every other month, and this time it was all girls/grand daughters. The staff remembered the girls name, and their plans to swim,eat pizza and "get their nails done". Upon leaving, as the girls went up to the desk to thank the staff, she called them by name and made a big deal about their nails, even when the 7 year old took off her shoes to show her toe nail colors.Expect us back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodhaven, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Carole F.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us. We try to deliver a superior experience for you and other guests when you are staying with us. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (734) 676-8000.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business.

BEST WESTERN Woodhaven Inn

There are newer reviews for Best Western Woodhaven Inn

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Conveniently located and very good value! It's right off the I-75 and it's a short drive to almost anything you will need. It's a good choice. It's located directly beside a Holiday Inn Express that doesn't really have anything more to offer other than a much higher price.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mark L.,

Your business is very important to us. We are conveniently located off I-75, with easy access off and on the freeway. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

BEST WESTERN Woodhaven Inn

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I thought this hotel was crazy awesome. Sure, it's next to the highway, but you can't hear it. When we looked out our window, you could see the highway, but the noise wasn't there. The restaurant downstairs is good for nothing but drinks and lava cake. Go to Buffalo Wild Wings across the overpass (I wish I did). Quite clean, modern vanity, but the bathroom did need some updates. The card to my door was a little funky, so have patience with it. Didn't swim in the pool, but it has one and looks heavenly. Overall, I would do this again. Clean on and off from I 75.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
BWWoodhaven, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Hello Tina K!

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn here on Tripadvisor.com. We are continuously listening to our guests on how we can improve on their experiences. It is with feedback and reviews like yours that we can make our guests experience be even more awesome. We strive to provide SUPERIOR customer service and clean and safe accommodations at a fair price. I hope to see you back at the Best Western Woodhaven Inn soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Everyone here is friendly, helpful and make up feel at home. Room was immaculate and well decorated. Quiet in the hotel and the restaurant was great. I will always stay here. Great price and easy to reserve a room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWoodhaven, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Denise E:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn here on tripadvisor.com. We do strive to provide all of our valued guests with superior customer service, a clean and safe guest room in an atmosphere that makes you feel welcome and at home. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (734) 676-8000. I hope you remember us when you are back in the Woodhaven, MI area.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

It is a nice Hotel, the front desk mgr. was very nice and helpful, we found the price a little high, and did not like the way the breakfast was imposed on you, and only one person in the room gets it, and the others have to pay. It is situated near the I 75 so its easy to get on your way.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Otmar C:

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with superior customer service, clean and safe accommodations at a fair value. We review our pricing in comparison with other hotels in our area and try to offer the best value in our area. We do have a full service restaurant and do normally charge a nominal fee for a full hot made to order breakfast to all of our guests. We also offer this same breakfast to our Best Western Reward members complimentary as a thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer. We value you as our guest and hope you remember us when you are back in the Woodhaven, MI area.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Fast check in and out, really friendly service, clean. We stayed in the king suite and it was very nice. Clean, comfortable, and large. We only had one problem with the coffee pot not working but was fast to get a replacement. Pool area was really clean. Paid only 2.99 for breakfast and it was made to my order and was hot and fresh and tasted really good. My new husband and I really enjoyed are stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Joel G:

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with superior customer service, clean and safe accommodations at a fair value. We are excited to hear you had a great time at our hotel. We value you as our guest and hope you remember us when you are back in the Woodhaven, MI area.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Management was not helpful when we complained and treated certain customers better than everyone else because they were part of a fishing competition. They let them do whatever they wanted with disregard to everyone else staying in the hotel. I will never stay here again because they don't know how to treat everyone with respect.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Rebecca A:

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel here on Tripadvisor.com. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with superior customer service, clean and safe accommodations at a fair value. I am not sure what the true issue was during your stay. I welcome you to contact me at (734) 676-8000. We value you as our guest and hope you will consider us again when you are back in the Woodhaven, MI area.

David Balch

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodhaven
Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven
Baymont Inn & Suites Flat Rock
Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate
Hampton Inn Detroit / Southgate
Holiday Inn Southgate - Heritage Center

Been to Best Western Woodhaven Inn? Share your experiences!