“No Frills Comfort”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Woodhaven
Brooklyn, United States
“No Frills Comfort”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My sons and I stay at the Best Western in Woodhaven 10-12 nights every year while visiting family in the area. We've been doing so for years. It's a nice place, reasonably priced and conveniently located near I-75. There are plenty of good restaurants and lots of shopping opportunities within minutes. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. As long as I have family in the Downriver area, I’ll be staying at the Best Western Woodhaven Inn.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

David B, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Hello William H!

I want to start by thanking you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn.

We appreciate you spending 10-12 days with is during your visits to the Woodhaven area. We pride ourselves on our superior customer services and the ability to provide all of our guests with a clean, fairly price room. We are one of the best values in the area.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

David Balch

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Marion, Ohio
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Second visit to this location in 2 months. I go twice a year for the race and I haven't been disappointed yet. The hotel is very clean, staff is friendly, and the pool is amazing. It is close to stores and activities. I will continue to stay anytime i'm in the area!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

David B, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Hello Brenda R!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Best Western Woodhaven Inn here on tripadvisor.com.

I hope to see you again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed here for business reasons. I am a carhauler and the truck parking was great. Motel was clean and had restaurant/lounge for a place to eat. I would recommend this motel for anyone in the Detroit area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Chuck H
Hello Chuck H!

We strive to provide all of our guests with a clean, safe and fairly priced guestroom while providing excellent customer service. We are one of the only hotels in the area with truck parking.

I hope that if you are back in the area you will consider the Best Western Woodhaven Inn.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We needed a hotel for only one night. The Best Western only had 2 rooms left when we walked into the lobby. The service seas great, the room clean and the breakfast was good. The only complaint i they need to update the rooms. Old hotel with old decor.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jabf
David B, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Hello Jabf!

We strive to provide all of our guests with a clean, safe and fairly priced guestroom while providing excellent customer service. We are glad you had an enjoyable stay and enjoyed your breakfast in our American Bar & Grill.

Meadows Of Dan
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Clean! Fresh, very clean, vacuumed - even in the corners. Clean sheets, spacious room, great rate, and excellent service on arrival and departure. Great truck parking and well-lit parking area. Restaurants and service station nearby. Would stay again and would recommend to family, friends, and travelers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DougLMeadowsOfDan
David B, General Manager at Best Western Woodhaven Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Hello DougLMeadowsOfDan!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at the Best Western Woodhaven Inn.

I am excited that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves with providing all of our guests with clean, safe and fairly priced guest rooms while providing superior guest service.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when you are in the Woodhaven, MI area.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. Housekeeping was great and the rooms were always clean and comfortable. I left a note our first day for the maid to leave extra towels and housekeeping brought us extra fresh towels everyday of our stay. The mattresses were nice and firm as well. Breakfast is $2.99 per person for your choice of 2 eggs cooked how you like the, sausage or bacon, toast and coffee. Although we did not eat breakfast here, that isn't a bad price. The hotel is right off of 75 and close to lots of restaurants and shopping. I Have to say I am very happy I chose this hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Lynn9698
Hello Lynn9698!

It is always great to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. We strive to provide all of our guests with clean, safe and fairly priced guest rooms while providing superior guest service.

We are in a fast growing community that offers plenty of shopping, restaurants and family friendly activities.

Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice hotel, easy to get to right off I-75, staff was very friendly and accommodating. I was surprised to get a coupon for free hot breakfast. My ONLY complaint is that the shower walls looked dirty, but they were not, its the look of the material used.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Camille R
Hello Ray-Camille!

It is great to hear when our guests enjoyed their stay. We strive to provide all of our guests with clean, safe and fairly priced guest rooms while providing superior guest service.

We are sorry that the marble surround in the tubs did not appeal to you. It is a very easy to clean and sanitize material that allows us to keep to our promise of an ultra clean room.

David Balch
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodhaven
Holiday Inn Express Woodhaven
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#1 of 2 in Flat Rock
Red Roof Inn Detroit Southwest-Taylor
Hampton Inn Detroit / Southgate
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southgate - Detroit Area
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate

Been to Best Western Woodhaven Inn? Share your experiences!