“Nice place but a little expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of R.P. McMurphy's

R.P. McMurphy's
Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Flat Rock, Michigan
“Nice place but a little expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

We don't go out that much and we wanted to check out RP's. We ate then got the bill, I was a little surprised as to the cost.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RonaldandMarianne

Trenton, Michigan
“Ridiculous Portions.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I ordered a half order of Perch dinner. My friends laughed harder than I did when they saw 2 fillets that looked like french fries hidden behind my baked potato. My wife mentioned it to the waitress who was nice enough to take it upon herself to bring me a few more pieces. I never saw perch so small!!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lisa A
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Beautiful old pub.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

If you are going on a Friday or Saturday, expect to wait. We generally eat here for special occasions. Nice place to have a drink. Very narrow restaurant, not a lot of seating. Atmosphere is that of a historical, old pub. Food is excellent along with the waitstaff.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Denise_D07
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Great lunches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Lunch staff is always great, very attentive and remember us even when we come in sporadically. Love the lunch specials. Sandwiches don't come with fries but a basket of fries is plenty for sharing. The Sir Bacon burger is always good if you are looking for a burger.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank TeamFun3
Monroe
“Rude owner...rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

We had an AWFUL and embarrassing experience at this restaurant.
If I could give this restaurant less than one star I would. We had out of town guests that we wanted to treat to a nice dinner and mistakenly chose this restaurant. I called ahead to make a reservation. We got there 1 minute past our reservation time. We were rudely greeted by the hostess who told us she had just given our reservation away and we could get a table in one hour. We just left but my husband went back, very upset and embarrassed and tried to reason with them. They did nothing to accommodate us. On our way home we called the restaurant and spoke to the owner who claimed he wasn't there when all this happened. He was very apologetic, took our name and number saying he would provide some compensation for this. We waited one month and had heard nothing back. I just called the restaurant and spoke to the owner who claims he said he would take care of it the next time we came . That is not at all what we were told. He was as rude as his rude hostess. We will NEVER go back to this restaurant. And I must say, prior to this we were return customers. No more !!!There are too many choices out there for us to spend our hard earned money on to be treated so shamefully. Shame on a business owner who treats customers this way!

That was fun, let's go again!

Bi-Rite Creamery