“Great atmosphere and good food.”
Review of R.P. McMurphy's

R.P. McMurphy's
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Love the character of this restaurant. The tile work and the painted murals (from the 30's and 80's) It was a saloon in the 1900s and became the restaurant it is today in the late 70's.
The food is always good, though portions can be small. Just order a tasty side. The wait staff is always pleasant and helpful. Also as a side note, they don't have a printed kids menu but the waitress will tell you their kids menu.

2  Thank Donna K

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We don't go out that much and we wanted to check out RP's. We ate then got the bill, I was a little surprised as to the cost.

1  Thank RonaldandMarianne
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I ordered a half order of Perch dinner. My friends laughed harder than I did when they saw 2 fillets that looked like french fries hidden behind my baked potato. My wife mentioned it to the waitress who was nice enough to take it upon herself to bring me a few more pieces. I never saw perch so small!!!

1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 16 December 2013

If you are going on a Friday or Saturday, expect to wait. We generally eat here for special occasions. Nice place to have a drink. Very narrow restaurant, not a lot of seating. Atmosphere is that of a historical, old pub. Food is excellent along with the waitstaff.

1  Thank Denise_D07
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Lunch staff is always great, very attentive and remember us even when we come in sporadically. Love the lunch specials. Sandwiches don't come with fries but a basket of fries is plenty for sharing. The Sir Bacon burger is always good if you are looking for a burger.

1  Thank TeamFun3