“Good Buzztime group”

Ranked #58 of 133 Restaurants in Wyoming
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Looking for somewhere to play Buzztime sense BWW went Pepsi. Find this place online. Good service, clean, accommodating, good food. I will go back....

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great Food, Great Service and a surprisingly affordable drinking. Everything is more than fairly priced and their Happy Hour is ridiculous $2.75 for tall domestics you can't beat it!

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

After pulling into the location, I was hesitant on what we would find when we stepped in. To my pleasant surprise, there was a nice outdoor patio to dine on and a large open seating area inside. We went on a Sunday night and there were a good five tables dining in where we decided to sit. There seemed to be only one waitress in the whole joint doing most of the work with a random girl or two helping out. For as large as the place was, it was strange to see a "seat yourself" sign. There had to have been a few more tables scattered down near the bar area, as she kept going down there as well. Our waitress was friendly and knowledgable, but since she was the only one waiting tables, it took a while to get drinks, to-go boxes, the check, etc. We ordered cheese bread and a pepperoni pizza. I also ordered the Italian wedding soup, which was not what I was expecting, but tasty nonetheless. Someone from the back brought out each part of our meal as our waitress attended to others' needs. Everything tastes pretty good-the pizza crust was a little too fired for me and lacked a little flavor, but all-in-all a really good meal for the price. We ordered a medium for 2 adults an 1 kid and had almost half a pizza to take back to the hotel--glad we decided against the large at the last minute! Would definitely return back here if the opportunit arose! Just hope by that time they will have hired some waitstaff!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2012

I have eaten here several times with friends. The pizza is wonderful, and I've never been disappointed in any other item I've ordered. Each time I have patronized them however, I have received increasingly substandard service. From unacceptable wait times to wait times that would have been acceptable had we been greeted and not left standing around and feeling like an idiot, and finally a server who was downright rude. I have finally just decided that there are other places that I can get food just as good with employees that understand how to take care of their patrons

1  Thank Jay V
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Frankie V's was very good! The service was friendly and quick. The atmosphere was typical of a sports bar. Yet, it was not too loud- we could talk. The food was good! We only had a pizza but it sure did hit the spot! You should go if you're in the area!