“Happy stay!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Wyoming
Yorktown, United States
“Happy stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Everything is always fine at Hampton--friendly, clean, quiet, great breakfast. We stay at Hampton a lot, and are always very pleased. There is a consistency from state to state all across the country.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kurt B, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Bruce H,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel and the Hampton Inn brand as well. Guest communication is a powerful tool that helps us better our product and service.

We would like to thank you for your brand loyalty. The Hampton Inn brand tries very hard to keep consistent to help make sure you always feel at home no matter where you travel.

We hope to serve you again if you ever find yourself in need of a hotel in the Grand Rapids area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Kingsville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I only stay in this hotel when I go to Grand Rapids for business. Everything is there that you need. from the cookies in the lobby hen you check in to the work out room. It's definitely my preferred place of many.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Tony Z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. We love to hear from our guests!

I am happy to hear that we have everything you need! Those freshly baked cookies on most Monday through Thursday nights are a big hit with our guests.

We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel, and we hope to continue to serve you whenever you are in need of a hotel in the Grand Rapids area!
Dallas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I can always count on the Hampton Inn to provide a clean room at a reasonable price. It was clean and quiet. They had my room ready as soon as I got there. In fact they gave me 3 different choices. The only thing I could change is the breakfast...but you can't complain when it's 'free'.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Eric W,

Thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn recently. We appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community!!

Thank you for your compliments about our hotel. We hope to see you again on your future travels to Grand Rapids.
Rochester, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that if I have a voice I will stay at a Hampton inn. With that said, this one was not as nice as others I have stayed in. Don't get me wrong the staff were extremely nice, helpful, and courteous.

But, the hotel over all is worn looking. As of June 2013, the beds are not the same as other Hampton inns I have stayed at. They aren't horrible, but aren't nearly as comfortable as other Hampton inns. Also there is a bit of road noise as well. Not really that big of a deal and the hotel has no control over it, but it is there nonetheless.
The hotel breakfast is great though. Very large selection, mole tea, sausage, cold cereal, fruit, waffles, bagels, and various muffins.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Pentastarm,

Thank you for staying with us recently. We love to get feedback from our guests.

We appreciate your kind words about both our staff and the quality of our breakfast.

We recently renovated our lobby and will be replacing all of our furniture later this year.

Safe travels!!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were greeted warmly after apartment hunting all day! Next we were immediately checked-in right near the elevator for convenience. Then a great night of rest in the luxurious beds & pillows followed by a workout in their great fitness center & hot tub the next morning. Showered & concluded with their scrumptious breakfast!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear John W,

Thanks for staying at our Hampton Inn recently. We appreciate your efforts to share your kind review with the TripAdvisor community!!

We hope to serve you again on your future travels to Grand Rapids.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Rarely have I had an issue with any Hampton Inn - I've stayed at this brand hotel all over the country. This particular hotel was welcoming, clean and comfortable, which is what I've come to expect. Complimentary breakfast was plentiful and fresh. I love the waffle maker! Mom and I both partook, and were well-satisfied.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kurt B, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear weez42,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. We love to hear guest feedback!

Thank you for your kind words and your stays with our brand all over the country. We take great pride in being welcoming, clean, and comfortable. I have made sure to share you observations with our entire staff.

We hope to see you again if you find yourself in need of a hotel in the Grand Rapids area.
Wheaton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

With Hampton Inn I get a great place to stay on business. Hampton Inn is my first choice whenever there is no Hilton Garden Inn in the area. It is consistent wherever I go. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Rolland K,

Thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn recently. We appreciate your willingness to take time to share your kind review of our hotel with the TripAdvisor community.

Business travelers know exactly what they want and need. I am glad that we executed in all areas for you.

Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyoming
Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South
Holiday Inn Express South
Holiday Inn Express South
#21 of 49 in Grand Rapids
Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South? Share your experiences!