“Delicious food aplenty”

Description: 734 528-3333 / 734 528-3332
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Delicious food aplenty”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

By far the best Mediterranean food I've had in the Ann Arbor area! The portions are so massive, I always split between myself and someone else, sometimes two or three people and we always have leftovers. Everything we've ever ordered has been delicious-- we've had selections of each part of the menu and it's well made

Everybody is very polite and helpful. I've been here many times and they've always accommodated groups as small as 2 and as large as 12 (with a small child with us). Whenever someone is in town, I always take them here because it's really delicious food.

This place is perfect for a laid back lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2013

Livonia, Michigan
“Always go for the fattoush!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The Fattoush salad with grilled chicken got me through my clinicals in grad school. They delivered them to us every week with extra pita and garlic. Thinking back its a good think we ate after meeting the clients, all that garlic! The owner is awesome, the prices are reasonable and the food is always good. I am a huge fan of consistency and this place has it!

• Visited April 2013
Pouch Cove, NL
“great quality and great bargain”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

There are many Middle Eastern restaurants to choose from in the area but this one offers consistently high quality at a reasonable price. The owner, Kamal, is a wonderful and hand-on guy who really cares about pleasing his customers. Pita Pita is not great on atmosphere--"functional" would be the best description--but that said, it is always my first choice for an Arabic meal.

• Visited June 2013
ann arbor
“the chicken uro good food great$”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

the chicken uro wrap is good, for the money. lamb chops.... well you get lamp chops for 14.99 what do you really expect??

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Cheap and Cheerful”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

A friend recently took me to this little place and I really enjoyed my shawarma sandwich and the fatoush we shared. It was quick, delicious and inexpensive. I will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013