“Excellent authentic Meditetranean food”

Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #20 of 176 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: 734 528-3333 / 734 528-3332
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I love going here for lunch. The sitting space is small, but the food is wonderful. None of the processed meats, you can see them cutting it off the spit.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We had a great lunch at Pita Pita. I had the chicken pita. It was awesome. My colleague had the beef with humus. Also awesome. Service was good and fast. Staff was very friendly. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Fattoush was great. Hummous got good reviews as did the Shwarma. Carry out was quick and the people were friendly! Parking was limited because the place was popular. Not as good as the Beirut in Toledo, but what is? I'd go back next time I'm in Ypsi.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I got a recommendation from an Ann Arbor local, and it was spot on. The food is great, and well-portioned. The side of rice could easily serve 2-3 people; the baklava looked delicious; the small falafel wrap was enough for a whole lunch. The decor leaves a lot to be desired, but sometimes the grungiest-looking places serve the best food.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

By far the best Mediterranean food I've had in the Ann Arbor area! The portions are so massive, I always split between myself and someone else, sometimes two or three people and we always have leftovers. Everything we've ever ordered has been delicious-- we've had selections of each part of the menu and it's well made

Everybody is very polite and helpful. I've been here many times and they've always accommodated groups as small as 2 and as large as 12 (with a small child with us). Whenever someone is in town, I always take them here because it's really delicious food.

This place is perfect for a laid back lunch or dinner.