“Always clean and peaceful!”

Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ypsilanti
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love where Ann Arbor Mariott is located, how quickly you can get in-out, and how beautiful the morning sunrise outside your window. If you're a golfer, a fantastic course adjacent.Parking is easy, despite you have to walk a decent distance and you may have hard time to find the passage from parking lot to main entrance.

Room Tip: Pick a room facing the golf course (Southeast)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank levent h

Reviewed 13 June 2014

You know what your getting with Marriot, good service, good value, reasonable food and clean comfortable rooms. This hotel maintained those standards well, with possible an upswing on the service but the views from the hotel across the Golf Course made dawn and dusk an outstanding view!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking golf course!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MulhollandP
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We came from Chicago for a wedding on the property. We started on the 3rd floor - room was a good size and a very comfortable bed. We asked to move rooms because we had very noisy neighbors - the staff was very nice and moved us no problem. The next room was a bit smaller but still a good size and again so comfortable. We slept so late because the room was so comfortable. The decor is a bit aged. The property was beautiful and the staff was really nice.

Room Tip: Both rooms we were in were good so I don't think there are bad rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaraCKTaylor
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a hockey tournament in Ann Arbor, and our team stayed here. Very nice hotel! The front desk was awesome!! If you asked anybody that worked at the hotel they were very helpful!! The only thing that my kids said was that the pool was a bit small! Great stay!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lhirz
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Attended a conference from Tuesday thru Friday and I think I may have met the most nicest, professional staff at this hotel. They were always so easy to speak with and so helpful. Always making sure we had everything we needed. The service was just wonderful! From the front desk to the restaurant and bar staff. All were just excellent.
The rooms were nice. I thought the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was a little small, as there was no place to place your bathroom "stuff" in there, except underneath the sink on a small table. There were towels laying next to the toilet, which I thought was kind of odd. The bathroom tub was a handicap accessible, which I didn't need, or want, but I did not complain. The shower did not drain well, and the sink did not either. The walls were thin, so I brought my fan up to my room to drown out the noise.
We did find it odd that the bars were closing down at 11pm on a Thursday night, especially when about half of the attendees at the conference wanted to drink! I wish there was some sort of shuttle to take to the restaurants or nearby bars. That would have helped the situation. I was surprised they didn't stay open. The bar staff said if they were busy enough they would stay open until 2am.
All in all it was a nice place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Ask for a golf view room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank michigangirlof2
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Recently stayed at the Hotel for a Conference, and can't say enough about how accommadating, friendly the Hotel staff to us. The rooms were spacious, the beds were extremely comfortable, and the view of the golf course was beautiful.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the water and golf course were amazing
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Janet A M
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My girlfriend and I had the Pleasure of staying in this fine hotel this past weekend! First off, let me say the grounds were beautiful...Upon entering the Hotel I was very pleased with the ambiance and appearance of the lobby! I was quickly helped by a beautiful young lady named Victoria. She was very nice, kind, and thoughtful. She asked about my stay I informed her of anniversary/mothers day for my girlfriend and she immediately suggested local restaurants. Furthermore she seemed genuinely concerned that we have a good time! So much so she gave us a beautiful room on the 7th floor with an excellent view of golf course and lake! She even had someone bring us a plate of chocolate covered strawberries! Wow! That was really thoughtful and classy! We will definitely be back to enjoy this Marriot again!

Room Tip: Ask for a Upper Floor facing the lake, excellent view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BIGJIM48035
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ypsilanti
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
Courtyard Ann Arbor
Courtyard Ann Arbor
#19 of 35 in Ann Arbor
Comfort Inn & Suites University South

Been to Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest? Share your experiences!