“Best breakfast in town” 5 of 5 bubbles

Beezy's
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kissimmee, Florida
“Best breakfast in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

We actually ate here twice while visiting the area. Cute quaint & cozy cafe. In downtown area so street parking only but free. Wonderfully fun friendly staff. Great selection of breakfast & lunch items. Order at the counter, grab a table & wait til they call your name. Line is lengthy but fast. From the eggs to the meat & veggies all our food was fresh & delicious. Best egg salad. The bread is home-made & amazing. Especially buttered & topped with home-made cherry jam. Great coffee too.

“A great local restaurant with great staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We had brunch here and were very happy with all we ordered. The fruit plate, breakfast burrito and French toast were outstanding! The coffee was great. You order at the cashier and they call out your name when your order is ready. Everyone working was pleasant and helpful. They were happy to customize your order to make you happy...no onions, no problem...don't like melon on the fruit plate....they add more berries and cherries! Just Awesome!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mrsku
Ypsilanti
“Beezy's - Fantastic, Fresh and Refreshing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wife and I decided to try this resteraunt on 7/28/13. We were a little skeptical when we first went in because we thought the only seating was about 3 tables in the main room. We were glad to learn there are 2 other rooms.

You stand in line and look at the menu and specials on the chalkboard. When your turn comes you place your order and they give you your drinks. You find a table and wait for your name to be called to pick up your food.

Tyhe food was fresh and had some interesting and tasty twists that we really enjoyed. The food was delicious, the staff friendly and helpful and we will be back for sure!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Michigan
“Wow, which this was here when I went to EMU”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We arrived here at 9:30 A.M. on a Sunday because we were unaware that they don't open until 10 A.M. I believe it is earlier on other days. We ended up coming back just a few minutes after 10 and there were about six people already waiting in line. As we stood in line and read the menu, printed on a large chalboard, about another 6 people showed up. It was a steady flow that kept continuing through out our time spent there. They offer a varirty of about 12 to fifteen differnt items for breakfast and lunch. In addition to the meals they offer a few alacarte items (eggs, oatmeal, soup, ect) The atmosphere is cozy and reminds me of a fun coffee house that you might find in a trendy city like A2, Ferndale, or Royal Oak. The place has a cozy decor with 2 rooms to the right of the main eating/ordering area. The food is cooked in open view with a self serve area for plates, napkins, silverware, and extra condiments. The place has a variety of sizes of wood tables in each room, a small wood counter with stools up against the wall (in the second room), and a couch or two. A guy took our order while waiting in line and then we brought the ticket up to the register. It was a great price of about $19.00 for the breakfast special and french toast with 2 coffees. The french toast made with sour dough was amazing and I am very selective about my food. We also both really enjoyed their breakfast potatoes, which had a slight spice to them.....delicious. This place is amazing for a place to have a coffee and a bagel or for a full meal. The staff is also super friendly and helpful in selecting the best meal. The only thing I wish is they had a fancier coffee selection. It sounds like they use to make fancier drinks but they now just stick to the basics. This place had a mixed crowd of ages while I was there but I am thinking most of the college kids stroll in a bit after I was there. I haveto say, I really wish this place was here back when I went to EMU. Back then our best breakfast places were Abes and Yanis, which don't even compare to Breezys. The other thing I am not sure about is if this place has free wifi. I didn't see anyone with their laptop but it would be a great place to bring your tablet or computer t, if this offered. If I lived closer I would definetly come here more often.

Visited July 2013
Windsor, Canada
“A Favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

This is my and my boyfriend's favourite place to get breakfast on the weekend.

Make sure you arrive early as a lineup quickly forms and it can be hard to find a seat.

The employees are always very friendly and engaging. They're one of the best parts about visiting Beezy's.

I'm the type of person who tends to order the same thing all the time. That said, I love the Eggel breakfast sandwich and their sourdough French toast. My boyfriend has tried a few things, and we're both always pleased with our meals. There are some interesting seasonings on the table, though I haven't tried them myself.

One of the best things about Beezy's is the coffee! They serve Intelligentsia which is a great brand from Chicago. You can even get a paper cup to go when you're finished your meal.

Wait times for food are decent, especially considering the lineups some mornings. The price is a little more expensive than a typical cafe/breakfast joint, but the food is so fresh and high-quality, the price is justified.

All in all, I really like Beezy's. If I had to complain about anything, it would be the lack of seating and the wobbly tables. Other than that, this place is great. Definitely somewhere you can visit numerous times and always find something new on the menu to try.

• Visited June 2013