“Okay, but probably won't go back.”
Review of Blue Wolf Grill - CLOSED

Blue Wolf Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My sandwich was very good and my friends liked their meals, but we know many places in the Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti area serving better food at a comparable or lower price. If you go there, you'll be impressed like I was with the range of choices offered by the little restaurant. I order a lobster sandwich that I really liked and could have chosen a half-dozen other items that sounded good. If I go back, I'll definitely have some of their wonderful blackberry lemonade again. The service was pleasant and efficient and the price was reasonable. Definitely and acceptable place to eat.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

when they first opened I found the food to be outstanding. Now it seems to lack finesse. The plates are sloppy at best, food not consistent.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Been here several times visiting my daughter. Really good food with a nice freshness on the menu choices. They close early so be sure to go for an early dinner so you can have the choice of the full menu. No liquor license which is hurting their business (but they are trying hard to get one).

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stopped here for lunch after a school competition at Eastern Michigan University. The restaurant is only a few blocks from campus. The building is small (used to be a Taco Bell) and only has about 10 tables. However, the interior has been repainted and is quaint and comfortable. We had a party of 6--three adults, one teen, and two boys. The menu had some unique items on it, and the adults had trouble deciding what to order since all the options sounded good. I ordered the braised beef sandwich, the other adults ordered the caribbean salad with grilled chicken. The kids ordered sliders and chicken strips. The braised beef with au jus was absolutely incredible--great flavor, moist, a good portion. The Caribbean salad had the best grilled chicken on it I have ever tasted. What an absolute delight. We even made it a point to tell the waitress and the chef how outstanding everything was. We are already planning our next trip.

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I started off with a cup of salmon Crowder soup which was delicious. The Michigan salad was excellent and my wife enjoyed the turkey avacodo club. We have wanted to try the Blue Wolf for awhile and finally made it. Well worth it for our lunch date. This is not your typical restaurant as it is more than that.

1  Thank schroonlake1