“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 177 Restaurants in Ypsilanti
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I've lived in Ypsilanti for 20 years and was reluctant to try this place because I am very picky when it comes to Mexican food. I decided to go because I was invited to happy hour and I was so glad that I did. The food is great and the happy hour margaritas are even better! Service is pretty good too. Nice happy hour spot!

1  Thank rbeccal0511

Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Awesome chips and salsa. Amazing jumbo maragaritas and food. Live mariachi band Sundays. Great food,value and staff. Best authe tic Mexican food in Washtenaw County .

1  Thank schroonlake1
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We have dinner here often. They have the best happy hour around. Beer selection is limited, but the margaritas are wonderful. Our entire family enjoys having dinner here. Even our 4 year old cheers when we tell him we are going.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We used Los Amigos for catering.....fajitas for 40 people. didn't quite know what to expect. What we got was a TON of food, meat with peppers, tomatoes, onions, delicious. Also sent tortillas, beans, rice, pico de gaillo, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, and chips! And it tasted better than any chain mexican restaurant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank sarahjayne456
Reviewed 2 November 2012

This is THE worst Mexican restaurant I have EVER experienced! The food is bland. It arrived to our table cold. The service is terrible. The place has really gone downhill. Even the margaritas were bad.