we were staying here for a military function and it was amazing. had a 3 night stay and a Tom Jones concert. i have not one single bad word to say. it was amazing. the staff are on top of children being in the adult pools. the lazy river needs a small about of updating, (new paint job and a few more rubber rings)
Food was Tasty, drinks were expensive but thats what you expect in a muslim country and a 5* resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 180 rooms and suites, including the largest entry level rooms in Muscat, Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa elevates Omani hospitality to new heights, embracing the natural Asian service for which Shangri-La is renowned. Your private butler, daily afternoon tea, pre-dinner cocktails, pre-loaded iPods with personalized music selection, and complimentary mini bar ensure all needs are catered to. A team of dedicated Shangri-La specialists is available to tailor your experience from pre-arrival to departure. As a guest at Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa, you will enjoy signing privileges at 15 additional dining venues across adjacent sister property Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri La`s Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa-Al Husn Hotel Muscat Governorate
- Shangri La`s Barr Al Jissah Resort And Spa-Al Husn
- Shangri Las Muscat
- Shangri Las Al Husn