“Great burgers with super friendly service”
Review of Frank's

Frank's
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Zeeland
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I worked in Zeeland about 7 years ago and this weekend I visited the area with my family. Frank's was my favorite lunch place when I worked in Zeeland. After 7 years, their burger is just as good as I remember it. Make sure you order the Cherry Coke for drink as they still use real Cherry syrup mixed with the Coca cola. Service was good and fast.

There are newer reviews for Frank's

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Known for the great burgers. I love the Everything But. When going with my daughters and their kids, we only order 1 or 2 fries because they are huge. The chili is really good there too.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Amazing burgers and fries for years. Small time diner with great friendly service and tasty burgers and fries. Grew up loving to eat at Franks and still love going there now with my kids.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

If you walk in here for breakfast be prepared for 'the look', and if you set in someone else's seat be prepared for the evil eye. Food is ok, service not overly friendly, I'm just not impressed by this place & I love finding the local spots to eat!!

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Recommended by local friends for a good lunch. Busy place that had good sandwiches and great burgers. Not fancy, very good food.