“Yummy!!!!!”

Christmas Point Wild Rice Company
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Baxter
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I stop here for the gourmet grilled cheese sandwich and I never get disappointed. I was bummed though when I was told there was no more wild rice soup. That is such delicious soup.

1  Thank suzb_00

Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

This restaurant serves amazing soup and sandwiches! Might be the best chicken salad ever! Prices are reasonable, service is quick and there's pleasant dining in the glassed-in porch. When you are done dining, check out the 3 floors of fun shopping and browsing!

1  Thank dlp5
Reviewed 27 September 2012

This is not only a great place to eat, but it is a delicious place to grab a sandwich or cup of soup! The shopping is fun and different everytime! I always find things I cannot find any place else! I had a sandwich that came with kettle chips on the side! The food was very tasty and the ingredients they use are very fresh. The sandwich had thick sliced turkey ham and bacon along with fresh warm bread! I will be stopping here everytime I am back in Baxter!

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This stop is a good toruist stop. They have a wide variety of clothes, food for purchase and many items to purchase for your lake home. Fun art and furniture. This is a good place to stop for lunch. They have a great bowl of wild rice soup and a variey of sandwhiches and coffee and beverages. This is a deli type setting. Be sure to grab some wonderful fudge on your way out the door.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

3 stories of things to buy. Ranges from cards, jewelry, clothes, shoes home furnishings and everything in between. Could have stayed here for several hours and not been bored. I know that I missed many unique things. Recommended by a friend.