“Great once again!”

Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Baxter
Fargo, ND
“Great once again!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I'm boring but I order the same thing whenever I come here: The ultimate grilled cheese and chicken wild rice soup. BOTH ARE SO GOOD!!! Next time maybe I'll try something else because there are lots of good looking things on the menu. Visit this great place and you will see what I mean!

• Visited August 2013

Brainerd
“Expensive, but a Good Shop”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

It's fun to shop through, lots of stuff. Geared for the wealthy. Never a sale. I noticed that the 'older' floor sales clerks are very friendly. The younger ones could learn from them. The restaurant is excellent. I go there just for the sandwiches.

• Visited June 2013
Delano, Minnesota
“Great browsing!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Plan to take some time because this store is huge with a lot to look at. We didn't eat at the restaurant but had fun shopping. There are kitchen items, home décor, furniture, clothing and shoes. I thought the prices were a little high but loved what they carry. Will have to try the restaurant sometime.

• Visited June 2013
“Rain or sun, good browsing fun!!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Of course our first full day in the area had to be rainy, so we hit this grift shop/restaurant. Didn't know it had a quaint restaurant otherwise we would've planned a meal here...next time! I liked the variety of clothing and accessories. I also liked the kitchen area..soooo much to look at! Plan to spend a while here....so much to browse! And the fudge selections at the main counter were amazing!

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great for furniture, not so much for other items.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

It seems as if every time we visit, there is more and more furniture and household decorating and less of interest for a tourist.

Visited July 2013