“Great stay”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baxter
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Baxter
“Great stay”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

I would like to thank Rebecca for the wonderfull check in experience at 4 o'clock in the morning after the other hotel fell through. The room was nice comfy king size bed. The the carpet could use revamping seeing it look like it was from the 80's but other than that the room was very comfortable . The breakfast was good. And all the staff that I delt with was very nice and accommodating. I definitely will be staying again if I'm in the area. Keep up the good work and expecialy Rebecca!!!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We visited this Country Inn and Suites for the first time in July, 2013. We have stayed in many Country Inn and Suites motels around the country but this one was by far the best one. The room was immaculate, the location was excellent and the staff was very pleasant. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was OK and certainly acceptable. We will stay here again when we are in the area.

If you need a room in the Brainard, MN area, you can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We have stayed here a few times now and the stay was wonderful. The staff are the best, they
are so helpful and pleasant. the service, the room - everything was 100% fantasic. If you are looking for a great place- in the brainerd/baxter are - this is the place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
St. Thomas US virgin Island
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My stay at the Country Inn and Suites in Baxter Minnesota was excellent . The staff was the best , the rooms was rated 100%. The service was on point and over all my stay was worth my money . I will return there any time . I want to say thank you to the staff for making me feel at home , I currently live in St. Thomas Virgin Islands , and I was treated like royalty.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank christina C
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2013

nice, quiet, perfect pool temp, near gas station if u need something- walkin distance to menards and culvers and applebees.... cookies at front desk all hours... fresh coffee... nice full breakfast...nice people...dogs ok too!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Albertville, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My son and I had the occasion to stay at this hotel the weekend of the 10th of August and I have say I was Impressed! Fantastic staff and great accommodations.
If you are looking for a great place to stay in the Brainerd/Baxter area ...LOOK NO FURTHER!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were only here for a few hours, as we were in town for a wedding, but this hotel provided a really easy experience. My party had two hotel rooms, as my in-laws were in a separate room. The pool is clean and open late into the night, which was nice.

Breakfast was fantastic. Waffles, eggs (scrambled and hard boiled) sausage and French toast, in addition to several continental items were served on the day we were there. It was busy and the dining room is small. The attendant was busy restocking the whole time, and she readily refilled something if you let her know it was out of stock.

Everyone we met at the front desk was really helpful, and it was easy to stay here with our two kids, which is always something we appreciate.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baxter
Comfort Suites Rapid River Lodge
Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brainerd-Baxter
Arrowwood Lodge At Brainerd Lakes
Days Inn & Suites Baxter Brainerd Area
Madden's on Gull Lake
Madden's on Gull Lake
#1 of 3 in East Gull Lake

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baxter? Share your experiences!