“The positive reviews were right on”
Review of Prairie Bay Grill

Prairie Bay Grill
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Baxter
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I were looking for something a bit out of the ordinary for our dinner in a town we hadn't visited before. I checked the online restaurant reviews and we tried the Prairie Bay restaurant. We had never seen such a creative list of pizzas, so we ordered the chorizo-mango-cilantro with added garlic shrimp. It was truly one of the best pizzas we've ever eaten. They have a nice wine selection, and the server was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. The atmosphere was ordinary, but the great food and service made it a very positive experience.

1  Thank Retired6812

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We arrived for a very late lunch, recommended by a local. Interesting building, with some "woodsy" architectural details that caught our attention. I ordered the chicken salad, which I was a bit surprised was shredded chicken atop a large mound of chopped lettuce with a walnut something dressing. Actually, it was quite good. My coworker ordered a ham and cheese sandwich on french toast (sounded awful to me, but he liked it). Because there were very few other diners in there, it was quiet and service was good. I would go back and try the dinner menu because it looked really interesting.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I had high expectations for this restaurant as I had never been there before, and heard good things! The food prices for the lunch menu were reasonable. The atmosphere was okay. Our server, wasn't great... never checked back to see how our food was, and rushed us with the entrees. If it wasn't for this I think the overall experience would have been better!

1  Thank mrsabbylarson
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had the Greek pizza and wine. Both were excellent. The place was packed but we got in almost right away. Friendly staff and good food.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Classy place with a good menu selection. Fresh local grown foods that make you proud to bring guests.

1  Thank Norskcobber

Been to Prairie Bay Grill? Share your experiences!