“food amazing”

Zimmerman, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food amazing”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Wow, what a great amount of food for a good price. Nice people working there. A fun clean place to go

Visited May 2014

Dyersburg, Tennessee
“Black Friday Lunch with the extended family”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

13 of our family grabbed a quick lunch while visitiing from out of town. We have eaten there a couple of times before. Food was very good, although a couple orders got mixed up but were quickly remedied. Food was hot. Lot of chips to start as any typical Mexican restaurant has. I would return.

• Visited November 2013
Lake Wales, Florida
“Surprise Mexican in Baxter, MN”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Wonderful decor, amazing service and prices are spot on. Food was excellent.I loved their salsa and chips. My boyfriend and I both ordered the enchilada plate with rice and beans and it was delicious. I would definitely recommend this hidden jewel in Baxter, MN.

• Visited September 2013
“Fast”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We frequent here often. The chips are salsa are good, not great. Service is typically very good and the time to get your food is very quick. Average food but good and filling.

• Visited August 2013
Olathe, Kansas
“Sorry, but not that good :(”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband & I were traveling thru to go fishing at Cass Lake and wanted good Mexican food. The atmosphere was very welcoming and appropriate. Our waitress was very nice and considerate and did her best. I first ordered a peach margarita that came out with lots of ice and a foam on top? I assumed the foam was the peach flavoring which never mixed with the drink and I tasted no Tequila but had plenty of residual ice. Our chips and salsa were stale, chips like something I would get from the local grocery store and the salsa tasted like Old El Paso. I ordered the taco platter and it presented well, but the taco shell was old, stale. The beans were canned refried beans and the rice was again an Old El Paso box kind, everything somethered in cheap cheese to throw you off. My husband had a chili relleno, taco and enchilada which he said "left a little to be desired but no where near authentic Mexican". They were a little pricey for what we received but if you know nothing better, probably ok.
Don't mean to be rude but we are blessed to have GREAT authentic Mexican eateries near us. Ponchos and Leftys just need to step their game up and WOW what dividends they might receive.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Ponchos and Leftys? Share your experiences!